Adding forum features to FAQ

Hello!

There were a things about this forum’s layout that were confusing me, like what the colored squares next to each thread’s category mean (which are now represented as colored backgrounds for each category), or what exactly are badges, or the restrictions for new users (as a new user, I was unable to post until a few minutes ago because I had posted too much yesterday on my first day here :stuck_out_tongue:, but I didn’t know what that limit was beforehand and still do not) .

But after going to the FAQ section I saw that it only contains a posting guide, nothing about how this forum works, and I wish there was more of the latter. If not for the reasons above, at least because this layout is super cool and fast and it deserves some praise.

I feel like this would be a good idea, most people will probably be familiar with vB or phpBB.

In the mean time, is there a way to see a list of all of your watched/tracked topics?

In the mean time, is there a way to see a list of all of your watched/tracked topics?

Go to your profile and hit Preferences, and then Categories.

Or replace USER with your username in this URL: https://forum.waypoint.vice.com/u/USER/preferences/categories

Or… just use these:
Topics Watched
Topics Tracked