Anyone interested in participating in a study on AddOn usage in WoW?

A friend of mine is looking for participants, here’s the details:

"I’m researching the use of awareness tools to help game players to coordinate in cooperative scenarios. As part of this, I am conducting a study using raiding add-ons in World of Warcraft and am currently looking for participants. The study will involve attempting Antorus, the Burning Throne on normal difficulty as part of a group (to sign up you must have the required gear for Antorus normal), with a predefined set of add-ons installed. Participants will be interviewed before and after the task. All data collected will be fully anonymous, no player or character names or other identifying information will be stored or made available during or after the study. The findings of the study will be made publicly available when the study has concluded.

Participants will be entered into a prize draw to win a £25 amazon gift card.

If you would be interested in participating please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfksmp4ZPtrEJ99lb4Gw5vLzB-2-JOxVWelTSZuIE_2JntLqA/viewform?usp=sf_link"

This seems like a weird time to do this. The prepatch just broke every addon and not all of the fights in antorus even work correctly right now.