Art Leak Suggests 'Resident Evil 3' Remake Is Very Real

I’ve never been a big RE fan. 4 was basically the first one I really loved and after that I liked 7 and the Revelations games but that was it.

RE2 Remake is my GOTY this year and RE3 Remake is by far my most anticipated game at this point. If they can pull off that magic again it’s going to be something special.

I do really hope that they either stop at REmake 3 or they completely re-imagine it. A visual upgrade and remixing the stages like they have with previous remakes would actually date the game more than the ubiquitous remasters. It would need to be a wholly different thing.

Resident Evil 3 is the only resident evil game I know absolutely nothing about, besides that there exists some weird monster called Nemesis, so I’m incredibly excited.

1 Like

RE3 remake out April 2020.

Gotta say… That was fast! Must have been in development alongside RE2.

Resident Evil 3 comes to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC beginning April 3rd, 2020! Return to Raccoon City as Jill Valentine escapes an unstoppable pursuer in this re-imagining of the survival horror classic.
🌿 https://t.co/wAFcSWPGjf pic.twitter.com/0aYyiUscWI

— Resident Evil (@RE_Games) December 10, 2019

I hope this is the case and they didn’t completely work the devs to the bone. Also I really hope they dont decide to use non union VAs again.