I’ve been looking for other stuff, but a lot of the fare seems to be “friends get drunk and roll dice”, which is cool but leads to more yelling on the mic than I’d like. I’ve also enjoyed Hail Fellow Well Met, people talking about their favorite characters is fun to listen to
What are your favorite actual play/roleplaying podcasts?
Suggestions so far:
- One Shot
- Nerd Poker (apparently the old stuff is behind a paywall now)
- Giant Bomb one shots gm’d by Austin:
** Beast Cast 31
** Beast Cast 84
- The Gauntlet’s Comic Strip AP
Six Feats Under
** Law’s Out one shot
** Goblin Quest one shot
** Lasers & Feelings one shot
** InSpectres one shot
- Crudely Drawn Swords; gm’d by waypoint user glenatron
- The Rusty Quill gaming podcast
- Dice for Brains
- Film Reroll
- Wizard on the Wynd
- How We Roll Podcast
- Sneak Attack Podcast
- She’s a Super Geek; woman gm’d, one-shots and shorter arcs.
- Big Gay Nerds LGBT-focused, mainly Monster Hearts but various other games as well.
- Dice Funk a D&D podcast gm’d by Austin Yorski.