Best Character in the Game Day 6: Nier Automata

Red White over Wendy Oldbag?!

Despite having said that, I’m going to vote Penny Nichols.

Ema Skye is the best character in the entire series, even if she is a fucking cop.

As much as I like Maya I just… I keep thinking back to Ema and how they manage to reintroduce her as completely different but still awesome and yet somehow so clearly the same character and I remember just how amazing the Phoenix Wright games are at characterization.

Look, I will never not vote for a guy named Dick Gumshoe.

Day 3: Night in the Woods

• Angus
  • Bea
  • Germ
  • Gregg
  • Lori
  • Mae
  • Mae’s mom
  • Mr. Chazokov
  • Selmers
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

There is not a single character on that list who isn’t the best character in the game.

tumblr_olsxycFKdy1w6oohno1_500

Honorable mentions to Jackie re: “no fascists at this party!”

It’s Bea, okay. It is so much Bea.

No matter how good they all are, only one character RULZ

Night in the Woods is a game where no matter what choice I made on who to hang out with, afterwards I could not imagine doing anything else. Every character in that game is absolutely incredible and my favorite one is whichever one I talked to most recently.

But real talk it’s Angus.

man, i forgot about the Selmers storyline until just now and the conclusion it reaches. NitW is honestly such an fantastic game.

Damn, Phoenix only got 4% of the votes in his own game.

“…sometimes I want to go sleep in the woods or in the basement of an abandoned house during the day and only come out at night and be, like, a monster and, like, beautiful.”

Lori M. is the best.

Oh. Okay. I guess ya’ll just hate the wonder of learning and star hunting.

No, no, it’s fine. I’m not mad. I’m never mad.

Day 4: Chrono Trigger

• Ayla
  • Crono
  • Frog
  • Lucca
  • Magus
  • Marle
  • Robo
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

The first time I played Chrono Trigger I renamed Frog Sir and I still think that’s the default name sometimes

It was a tough call, but I went with Lucca. Best friend, best inventor, pretty good orphanage runner (fire safety codes need work)

I still haven’t played Chrono Trigger, should I add it to my list of things to play?