Best Character in the Game Day 7: Super Mario RPG

Night in the Woods is a game where no matter what choice I made on who to hang out with, afterwards I could not imagine doing anything else. Every character in that game is absolutely incredible and my favorite one is whichever one I talked to most recently.

But real talk it’s Angus.

man, i forgot about the Selmers storyline until just now and the conclusion it reaches. NitW is honestly such an fantastic game.

Damn, Phoenix only got 4% of the votes in his own game.

“…sometimes I want to go sleep in the woods or in the basement of an abandoned house during the day and only come out at night and be, like, a monster and, like, beautiful.”

Lori M. is the best.

Oh. Okay. I guess ya’ll just hate the wonder of learning and star hunting.

No, no, it’s fine. I’m not mad. I’m never mad.

Day 4: Chrono Trigger

• Ayla
  • Crono
  • Frog
  • Lucca
  • Magus
  • Marle
  • Robo
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

The first time I played Chrono Trigger I renamed Frog Sir and I still think that’s the default name sometimes

It was a tough call, but I went with Lucca. Best friend, best inventor, pretty good orphanage runner (fire safety codes need work)

I still haven’t played Chrono Trigger, should I add it to my list of things to play?

This reminded me of the Endurance Run that Patrick did with Ryan Davis where they renamed all the characters by changing the first letter to “B”. So Frog became Brog, Crono became Brono, and so forth. That still cracks me up to this day.

Honkin’ on Bobo’s Theme

I am having a lot of difficulty deciding, I love them all.

Robo volunteers to spend centuries cultivating land to restore a forest. That is cooler than anything anyone else in that game does.

Lucca all the way for me. Best best friend inventor.

It’s a hard call for me, but I went with Magus. He goes from the supposed Big Bad to someone whose motivations you totally understand. That doesn’t make him a good person, but I think he’s by far the most interesting character as everyone else is just pure good.

is Frog the best character? hard to say but let me ask you this: what other frog knights can you have in your RPG party? none? ok, then *votes*

ok but actually they are all pretty great

That’s why I voted for Magus as well.

it’s a good name

Ok, the poll builder keeps being tempermental, so I’m gonna have to put up the next one later tonight.