Best Character in the Game Day 7: Super Mario RPG

I am having a lot of difficulty deciding, I love them all.

Robo volunteers to spend centuries cultivating land to restore a forest. That is cooler than anything anyone else in that game does.

Lucca all the way for me. Best best friend inventor.

It’s a hard call for me, but I went with Magus. He goes from the supposed Big Bad to someone whose motivations you totally understand. That doesn’t make him a good person, but I think he’s by far the most interesting character as everyone else is just pure good.

is Frog the best character? hard to say but let me ask you this: what other frog knights can you have in your RPG party? none? ok, then *votes*

ok but actually they are all pretty great

That’s why I voted for Magus as well.

it’s a good name

Ok, the poll builder keeps being tempermental, so I’m gonna have to put up the next one later tonight.

i have ayla at the bottom of the list. everybody else is tied for first, i love them all so much. (except ayla. i’m sorry ayla).

Day 5: Kid Icarus Uprising

• Dark Pit
  • Hades
  • Magnus
  • Medusa
  • Palutena
  • Pandora
  • Phosphora
  • Pit
  • Pyrrhon
  • Thanatos
  • Viridi
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

I am a sucker for hammers so Magnus it is. That one chapter where you play as ring-ified Pit controlling him is easily my favorite in the game.

Also yo this is a great game, got really excited to see it here.

Voted Viridi, but shoutouts to Phsphora, Pyrrhon and Hades yo.

God this game was good as hell.

It’s one of my favorite games ever, actually.

Day 6: Nier Automata

• 21O
  • 2B
  • 6O
  • 9S
  • A2
  • Adam
  • Emil
  • Eve
  • Pascal
  • Pod 042
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

I voted 2B, but only because I’m not counting all the stuff Emil goes through in the original Nier

I’m not sure what to go for. First thing coming to mind is there was a child robot with dungarees and the most adorable walking animation ever

My vote went to 9S. He’s far from a good person, he’s someone who was only kept in check by 2B in a whole lot of ways, and his progression after The Big Thing is absolutely gripping.

I do love the operators though.

Day 7: Super Mario RPG

• Booster
  • Bowser
  • Geno
  • Jonathan Jones
  • Mallow
  • Mario
  • Peach
  • Smithy
  • Valentina
  • Other (please specify)