BROCKHAMPTON Appreciation Thread

Yessss glad to hear it!

Wanted to bump this and say that BROCKHAMPTON should be dropping SATURATION III tonight. They’ve been a little quiet, but October 11 was the release date announced by Kevin on Twitter, and I haven’t heard anything about delays. Imagine… over 10 new BROCKHAMPTON tracks we’ve never heard in a matter of hours.

my delight and surprise when i saw that this thread had been bumped! forgot that was tonight! god damn i can’t wait to see if it actually drops

in the interest of adding content for the thread, there’s been some really neat interviews up on the youtube channel, they’re a lot of fun and i definitely recommend checking them out

Oh yeah, I should have bumped with those because getting to know these boys is delightful. Enjoyed the one with Kevin and Robert the most so far. Would love to learn more about Matt and Joba.

i’m on the edge of my seat for Merlyn’s turn, his style seems to be the most unique out of the vocalists so i’d love to know what his influences are

Still waiting for ~something~ to happen today, October 11, the day Kevin DEFINITELY tweeted about.

In the meantime, listening to this incredible clip that sounds like it will be my next favorite BROCKHAMPTON song.

This thread inspired me to get familiar and I am now extremely into this group

Name is Mello man…
EVERYWHERE I GO IS THE MELL-LANDS!
I NEED A SATURATION III SINGLE OR FULL ALBUM OR ANNOUNCEMENT.
VODKA IN A SPRITE CAN!
WHEN I’M IN THE BROCKHAMPTON SUBREDDIT…
NONE OF THE KIDS KNOW WHO I AM!

twistin me up like pickle rick

NOOOOO I just saw a reference to that in YouTube comments. Don’t taint SWEET for me

work at mcdonalds and i hate my boss
i dont need nobody tryina buy that sauce

Apparently there was a deleted tweet where Ameer posted a picture of all the sound files that were all labeled Saturation 3? I’ve been checking the subreddit and that seems like the only real update anyone has. Not much but it’s something.

Oh, thank you… I heard there was some screenshot of Saturation III files but I had no confirmation or detail of what it was. I’d believe that. Ameer briefly got online and joked around a bit last night then deleted everything.

Also god damnit, I’m realizing that I totally sound just like every stereotypical boy band fan I’ve known. These boys…

Yeah someone got a screenshot of it. Bummed there’s no actual track names on the list, I’d be hyped even to see those at this point. I keep having to remind myself this will be their third project this year and I really have no right to be impatient but come onnnn

Same… they’ve released two of the best rap albums of the last two decades in the same year (OPINION) and somehow they’ve actually gotten the level of hype to the point where I’m impatient for a third.

This has been a really overwhelming year for good music and the last thing I needed was another group to stress about release dates over but here we are I guess. Shit, I’ve waited 8 years for a new MF DOOM album, I guess I can wait a few months for this…

Looks like things got pushed back to December. I’m fine with that, no need to rush after already putting out 2 amazing projects. The hype is real though.

I bought tickets to Afropunk Atlanta to see Kevin but he canceled the day before. Those grievances aside, Brockhampton is easily one the dopest collectives around this year.

As good as SATURATION I & II are, this is still my favorite BROCKHAMPTON song. If they can release 3 quality projects in a year, that’d be incredible. I remember when Kanye was supposed to have 3 albums in 2016…waits

No Ohio dates hurts my soul.