Bundled Game Software

Just saw the new Humble Bundle ( https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle ), so I thought maybe a thread where people could ask about and discuss current bundles would be nice.

So, the Very Positive Bundle is:

Pay what you want

• Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters Special Edition
  • They Bleed Pixels

BTA

• Hacknet
  • Crashlands
  • UnderRail

Pay $10

• Stephen’s Sausage Roll
  • Curious Expedition

UnderRail (tactical strategy in a post-apocalyptic setting), Stephen’s Sausage Roll (highly praised puzzle game), and Curious Expedition (unsure what exactly it is, but very highly praised and good dev support) were on my wishlist, so this was well worth it for me. I actually don’t know anything about any of the other games, maybe someone else can help!

Giant Bomb did a quick look of Deadly Tower of Monsters. It’s by the folks who made the Zeno Clash games so it’s got some wacky humor, it’s sort of a send-up of campy B-movie sci fi. Trine-style 3d action/adventure with guns and fighting aliens.

@patrick.klepek also played They Bleed Pixels in a Giant Bomb quick look. It’s a sidescrolling platformer with light combat.

They Bleed Pixels and Stephen’s Sausage Roll are definitely two games I’ve been interested in for a while.

The new Humble Monthly is here and it is a fantastic bundle, I think.

The early unlocks were:

• Dirt Rally (A rally racing game, apparently pretty good)
  • Inside (Follow up to that black-and-white XBLA hit, highly praised all around)

And now we also got:

• This is the Police (Adventure/management/interactive fiction game about being a police chief in a corrupt city)
  • Undertale (It’s Undertale, I bet you have heard about it)
  • Metrico (A puzzle-platformer that is basically a playable infographic?)
  • GoNNER (Procedurally generated platformer with rogue-like elements)
  • The Turing Test (First-person puzzle game in a hard-SF setting)

Also:

• Debut: Super Rude Bear Resurrection (a platformer in the Super Meatboy style, with lots of 'tude…)
  • Original: A2Be - A Science Fiction Narrative (no idea, but the Originals are always cool, I love that they do this)
  • First issue of Kevin Eastman’s Underwhere (next issue in next months bundle, which is a cool concept, if they keep it up)

Ant the kicker for next month:

Stellaris as the early unlock (you are here, so you know this because Austin keeps talking about it, but just in case, here is the Giant Bomb Quick Look Austin and Vinny did: https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-stellaris/2300-11174/) ! So, Stellaris (+ at least 4-5 other games) for $12! It’s just crazy how good these bundles have been, I did not expect that they could keep this up for so long. The Originals program also seems to help indie devs make some money on experimental games and/or getting them ready for release on Steam.

New Humble Indie Bundle (No. 18!):

PWYW

BTA

$13

I linked Giant Bomb Quick Looks when available. These are all DRM-free and available for Windows, macOS, and Linux!

Well, Guess I’ll get this for Owlboy and Kenucky Route Zero, two games I’ve held off on buying long enough.

Already own Steamworld: Heist on Vita and the rest don’t interest me.