Now that January is here and I am released from the GotY frenzy, I was thinking about clearing out some of my backlog and wall of shame. Anybody else doing the same? Here’s what I’ve got on deck:
- Bayonetta - I really need to play this before 2 and 3 hit the Switch.
- Super Metroid - My white whale classic that I never seem to have time to play. No longer!
- Zombi - Playing this for Waypoint 101.
- Destiny - I played this solo way back when and found it lacking. Now my game group wants to go through it together. Hopefully I can finally understand the special sauce that got so many hooked.
- Final Fantasy XV - This one’s a stretch given the time commitment, but I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy it if I do get around to it. It also is the biggest game on my PS4’s hard drive, so there’s incentive to clear out the space.
So what musty old games are you folks pulling out of the attic?