Clearer Communication on Stream Cancellations?

Hey I just want to start out by saying, I love Waypoints streams. They’re always a lot of fun, but it feels like there’s a lack of communication on when and why streams are cancelled.

I know Breakfast and Battlegrounds is every weekday morning, and Permadeath is every Wednesday, ostensibly but those streams get cancelled on occasion and I feel kinda left in the lurch because I’m never sure if they just didn’t happen or if they’re happening later or if Twitch broke. Obviously schedules change and things happen and there are tecfhnical issues so I understand that streams getting cancelled is an inevitability but it would be nice if the Waypoint Twitter could just make a quick tweet like “hey Permadeath/Breakfast and Battlegrounds/whatever is cancelled today” so that we know when it happens instead of being left unsure. I think this has also happened with the podcast before but I may be misremembering.

Thanks for your time if you read this, and if you consider my suggestion.

I realise this has overhead in putting a system up (and keeping it updated) but it would be cool if there was a page that was updated that tracked next scheduled stream so just a basic message that, at the time, there is a plan for this time for a stream of X or maybe “next week for the next Permadeath” or just “no current confirmed planned date” for when things are too much in the air to say when the next likely stream is.

Rather than having to track social media for that stuff.