Just popping in to say the editing and timing on that last video is chef kiss

3 Likes

Forza is good

3 Likes

Once again with the Apex Legends

1 Like

Titanfall 2 is still a great game!

2 Likes

I haven’t really played anything worth clipping recently except if I spoiled every Baba is You puzzle that I’ve beaten so far. So here’s an oldie because this game has been on my mind a lot recently

Also it’s not a clip, but here’s Kiryu being relatable.

2 Likes

My YT is a haven for every time I’ve glitched a game on PS4, which for some reason has about a 4 out of 5 chance of happening.

Here’s my favorite
4 Likes

I started doing some basic PS4 streams recently and I have some fighting game comebacks to share.

(My friends were in the chat on the DBFZ one and they encouraged me to meow after wins, hence the title and the faint sounds at the end.)

2 Likes

These are the best Apex Legends clips from me for the last few weeks. Been really busy and not able to play as much as I like, but whatever. It happens.

And finally here’s a (nearly) complete game. This is the first game I felt like I pulled my weight just as hard as my very solid teammates, even if I still suck at the game.

1 Like

I absolutely did not expect that this would happen.

5 Likes

I somehow pulled off a quick 180 backwards slide right before the last kill in this clip and I am way too proud of it.

One of the weirdest Apex Legends bugs I’ve ever encountered

And just some good ol’ “server is not showing the same thing to each player” situation.

Lastly for Apex, the worst drop I’ve ever had.

1 Like

Dragons Dogma is still a good game.

4 Likes

Dragon’s Dogma sure is a game

(apologies for the super darkness)

5 Likes

That was amazing!

3 Likes

I probably would have freed myself a little more quickly, but I was laughing in surprise too much to focus. It was super cool!

2 Likes

Goku Black comebacks are my brand at this point and in the second vid I was just feeling myself for getting a pretty decisive win agains this person who had mostly been beating me.

2 Likes

A brief little Dragon’s Dogma clip set.

We left Gran Soren too late in the day to reach our destination up in the mountains while it was still light. As the sun was setting, we stumbled into a cyclops, which we took down. So far, so good-ish.

It got dark. Working our way up into the mountains I see something rustling in the trees. Investigating was…unsmart, because it was an angry CHIMERA.

Thinking, surely, the worst has passed, we continue on. The road becomes tiny and on the edge of a cliff. We come across…ANOTHER cyclops. This fight, due to darkness and limited space along the cliff, is…a little rough.

It looks like the end. The cyclops staggers me & charges, swinging its club. It knocks one of the pawns into the air & over the edge of the cliff! As it rushes, I jump out of the way; the cyclops gets confused, trips, and plummets over the cliff as well! FIGHT COMPLETE, LEVEL UP!

This game feels like you’re in somebody’s weird little homespun D&D campaign. Half the quests end with you backflipping over an enemy’s head & spin-slicing through half a dozen baddies, and the other half end with a flaming cyclops accidentally falling off a cliff. It’s amazing.

Bonus: GEE, THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE, ABEL.

4 Likes

I made a little 90 second short film using the PUBG replay viewer this week.

4 Likes

Back at it trying out some new stuff with GT Goku (the newest character in the game)

2 Likes

My Destiny clan recently attempted a deathless run of one of the raids. It didn’t go well.
Foul language alert:
Naturally, I recorded every time someone died and put the Mii Channel music over it.

2 Likes

This is very good. In my discord I use for PUBG I have a soundboard bot who will play Wii shop music on command.

1 Like