Community Video Game Clip Thread

Thanks Apex

Had it taken like five seconds longer to rejoin, who knows what would’ve happened…:flushed:

2 Likes

“Nice work. Be proud.” Lifeline basically summed it up.

2 Likes

:eagle:

1 Like

I made a montage of all the inkjet on inkjet splats I got in my splatoon career to date

1 Like

I had this sitting in the wrong thread since back when we were on the relevant Destiny expansion and this joke could be found funny.

Got bamboozled in a battle royale that isn’t Apex, you love to see it…

2 Likes

:skateboard::skateboard::skateboard::skateboard:

2 Likes

I beat the second to last mission in XCOM 2 WotC in one turn

Someone on /r/XCOM had mentioned it was possible to cheese this mission if you got lucky and could bring in an extra soldier so I had to try it out when the opportunity showed up in my latest play through.

I am using mods but it’s completely doable without and I don’t think my mods actually gave me any kind of advantage for this. All you need is at least 2 PSI ops to give bonus actions, a maxed out relationship for giving bonus actions, wraith armor for walking through everything + grappling hook if needed, and a ranger with a superior mobility implant + run and gun.

5 Likes

Did you need run & gun? Can’t you do a hack after going through all the actions or does that only work on regular objectives?

Hacking objectives does require an action. Came really close one time by not realizing this and ending their turn on the objective on the last turn. Luckily their partner still had an action to give. Explosive planting also requires an action.

Anything involving pushing a button doesn’t require an action. For example marking boxes for pickup on those loot recovery missions.

I’ve played too much of this demo

2 Likes

Spelunky is a game about learning lessons the hard way.

Here are some lessons I’ve learned.

1 Like

Love a good long-distance grenade kill

2 Likes

Got two pretty cool tail chops on a mid-flight Rathian in Monster Hunter Rise

2 Likes