Context-Free Screenshot Thread (Image Intensive)

who hurt you

spoils for people who like seeing things on their own

a rando joined my game

Man seeing all these screenshots and stuff from No Man’s Sky is really making me want to get the game. Seeing how beautiful and I can feel my imagination start tingling about possible adventures. I was always interested in playing it, but just never had a console to play it on. The idea of exploring an universe and essentially being a cartographer/explorer is a fantasy of mine. Seeing all these beautiful pictures is only making me want it more! I just don’t know when I’ll have the time. Between life stuff, and the games that I am already playing/going to play in Assassin’s Creed Origins and Horizon Zero Dawn I have a major lack of time.

theres A LOT of not that interesting material collecting in no man’s sky, so watch out for that, but if ur fine with that , ur good to go

Yeah from the Waypoint and Giant Bomb streams I kinda gathered that. I still can’t help but let my mind wonder about exploring the stars, charting planets, and its flora and fauna. Plus it seems like a perfect game that I can just escape into. Which is something that I could definitely use every now and then. Thanks!

LARGE FRIENDS

Dishonored

Back on my bullshit, yall