Context-Free Screenshot Thread (Image Intensive)

When I saw the way our bodies landed from the motorcycle explosion, I just had to make it a desktop background.

Great minds think alike! (I really wanted Third-rate Glaive Girl but for some reason the game doesn’t let you put those words in that particular order, god knows why)

I wanted “third-rate girl gang” but ran into the same problem. “thrid rate gang” still works though.

this game lets me be so on my bullshit

what are these from? it looks so atmospheric.

Oh sure, we all went on about how good No Man’s Sky looks now. But also this happened.

It’s the alpha version of Pathologic 2, the remake/reimagining of Pathologic. The original is one of my favourite games ever and the new one is looking very promising from what I’ve played!

Did you rest at the bonfire?

Naturally. How could I resist?

Dipping back into Assassin’s Creed Origins finishing the DLC in preparation for Odyssey, and man it’s so gorgeous! Endless fun with this photo mode. I take my virtual tourism seriously! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I can’t believe this is a real move they let you do in an Assassin’s Creed game:

A couple more because I can’t resist. I currently have 2119 of these on my PC so I gotta do something with em lmao.

Beautiful screenshots…Assassin’s Creed: Origins has a hell of a photo mode.