Context-Free Screenshot Thread (Image Intensive)

Roman Sands (2019)

2 Likes

What game is this? I love the look!

Roman Sands. I don’t think it’s currently available outside of a Humble Monthly/Choice subscription at the moment, though.

1 Like

It’s in the the Humble Bundle Trove, it’s DRM-Free so someone could give you a copy if you don’t have a subscription.

Sorry! I usually make it a point to put the title on these posts! The game is good. It’s the second game form the team behind Paratopic. The environment design is consistently breathtaking. You should definitely check it out if/when it’s available for purchase.

1 Like

5 Likes

Behold: The Perfect Digimon

Okay FINE I’m in

Every morning @ my house.

4 Likes

20170725100059_1

20170725113326_1

20170725113328_1

7 Likes

5 Likes

That’s some good moseyin’

1 Like

Got this game after being pressured by my siblings for online shenanigans, not sure if I’m feeling it mechanically, but the art and environment are incredible!

I was very happy with how that picture came out! I use Windows capture hotkey for the screenshot and because I was using hdr it saved two versions of the picture. This was the non-hdr one, so it’s much darker than the game actually was, but it turned out gorgeous!

1 Like

7 Likes

h-hey

6 Likes

2 Likes

Does anyone else here get Moonbase Alpha flashbacks every time they see someone in a spacesuit on the moon?

Anyway, uh, screenshots… here, have this

5 Likes

Ok so I’m providing context for this one because it kind of confuses me. I just found a toggleable photomode option hidden pretty obscurely in Jedi: Fallen Order.

I don’t know why they hid it at all. Taking photos in the Star Wars setting is so fun!

1 Like