Context-Free Screenshot Thread (Image Intensive)

What is even going on with Homescapes. I remember when all the adds sold it as some sort of minigame home owning sim and now every add is weird death trap escape stuff…which is something basically every mobile game has started to sell itself as recently. So something clearly got big and now they’re all copying it.

1 Like

That’s sure what it looks like. Mobile games expanded from cloning games to cloning ad campaigns even if it’s an entirely different genre. I’ve seen a bunch of those “puzzles where the character dies” ones, a handful of the “you need a lizard brain/high i.q.” ones, visual novel/multiple choice ads for games that are not vn’s.

The mobile market is both an unregulated nightmare and super interesting example of what happens when companies don’t have any faith in consumers.

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Fazz Burbleman.

4 Likes

7 Likes

With the mic in my hands I’m a bad man
Even in a fight with the hands I’m a bad man
Livin in the streets all my life I’m a bad man
I’m a bad man
I’m a bad man

2 Likes

What game is that? I love games with pirates and sea stuff

6 Likes

7 Likes

Kentucky Route Zero (2013-2020)

KR0 WOW

All the screenshots I took feel like spoilers. I thought my screenshot total would communicate just how beautiful the game is!

5 Likes

In honor of a legend returning to Horizon 4 this week I’m back at it with my Forza photomode shenanigans

11 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

More 86’s and a Volvo

4 Likes

10 Likes

I love this truly obnoxious vehicle I have created.

5 Likes

6 Likes