Context-Free Screenshot Thread (Image Intensive)

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey, sorry for taking the screenshot thread off topic, but I can’t figure out how to get the AE86 in FH4? :sweat_smile:

It unfortunately was only available in the last Series of events as a reward for a completing a Spring championship.

They’ve been rolling out the Toyotas and Lexus’ like this after the '98 Supra and it’s a bad decision imo. Having an entire suite of cars from a returning manufacturer inaccessible to people who don’t play the game constantly and consistently every week feels like a bad move imo.

Just absolutely fml.

3 Likes

Ah, bummer–thanks for letting me know. I hope they repeat the events next time Spring rolls around. Well, assuming I’m still playing by then…

It’s not like I’m not enjoying the game, but the way progression works is a huge step down from previous Horizons imo, to the point that it’s actively sapping my will to keep playing. Like, I don’t come to Forza to constantly play slots/do arbitrary challenges in the hope of unlocking the cars they’ve decided you can’t just buy with money earned from racing like you could in previous games.

4 Likes

Tales from Off-Peak City Vol. 1 (2020)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Returning to a certain pig farm

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

From Marco & The Galaxy Dragon.

Important addendum: