Destiny 2 Waypoint Clans

If people are getting back in for forsaken ive been working on a little primer for new/returning players. I am not sure how to post it here, so ive been typing it out on tumblr. Im also not sure if im allowed to post links so i hope its ok, just let me know if it isnt.

I hope this helps some folks here, let me know if I missed anything vital!

2 Likes

Hey! Sent a join request to RTO now that Forsaken’s around the corner; my BNet ID is roamunit#1405

1 Like

Hey y’all, former Popplio Pal here who hasn’t played since Osiris. Would love to join up with RTO for Forsaken! My ID is ligeti#1739

1 Like

Hi! Can I get an invite to either Popplio or RTO? Since Forsaken is almost here and I just joined the forums (didn’t know about the Destiny clans before) haven’t had a chance to get invited to Discord yet, but as a queer woman who is really having trouble to find an inclusive clan to play Destiny with for about 4 years now, I would love to join up with the Waypoint community if given the chance. I’m freelibras#2741 on battlenet, thank you!

1 Like

Hello! I was originally on OITB and would like to join up on FATT on PS4. PSN is Kneecoco. Thanks!

Hi there! I’ve sent you an invite to our RTO clan :+1:

The group of Destiny players in the discord community are very friendly & inclusive, I hope you get the chance to join!

(for anyone that missed it in the OP, you can find instructions for joining here: Waypoint Discord)

1 Like

Thank you very much! Yes saw the instructions but wasn’t allowed to send DMs yet at the time to the mod for an invite :slight_smile: Thanks a lot! Looking forward to joining!

1 Like

Hi. I would like to join RTO. My id is: wolf#19624 I’ve already joined the Discord channel. Looking forward to playing with you all. Best.

1 Like

I’d love to join FATT, PSN name is FaerieGodfather, same as on here. I was an early member but fell off of Destiny 2 pretty hard not long after launch. I’m getting back into it now, actually making my way through the first two expansions before I play the Forsaken content. I just hate to feel like I’m missing stuff, I very rarely take a game up on its offer to boost my level and blow past a bunch of missions unless it’s a second character or something.

Forgot to mention that I am already on the Discord channel as well!

Hi there! Could I get added to the Destiny 2 RTO group? #ioncewasacat1289

1 Like

Hi! I just asked to join FATT on ps4. My account is ZacFightsEvil. I would love to finally take part in clan activities for Destiny.

Hey, looks like I got bumped from RTO because I fell off from Destiny. Well, I’m comin’ back for the new DLC. Can I get back in?

Blackie62#11873

1 Like

Hey there, I’m looking to join FaTT on PS4, PSN is ForrestS49. Thanks y’all!

Hi there. I (chase_koeneke on PSN) and my friend Bobby (Lumberjacksmack also on PSN) would love to join up with FATT. I’m sending a request now, and I’ll have Bobby do the same. Looking forward to contributing!

Hi there, I’ve been an on / off lurker on the discord for a while and just started playing on PC. Think it would be fun to play with the waypoint community and just sent a request to join RTO, battle tag is Brion#11833

1 Like

Hey y’all, I’d love to join up with Friends at the Tower(FATT)! My PSN ID is jlacom. Sending the request now.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Heya! I’m on PC, comin back for Forsaken to see what’s up having not played much since launch. Just applied to Red Tree Owls as larkwake. Hope to see y’all there!

1 Like

Hi, I’m lowgravitas (nickmartens on PSN). I’ve played off and on since vanilla D1 and I’m getting back in for Forsaken. I’d love to join FATT and I’ve sent a request on PSN. Thanks!

Hi, I’m a long time fan of waypoint and getting back into destiny 2 with forsaken and having a lot of fun. I sent a request to join RTO. I’m Charlie#13696 on Bnet.

1 Like