Destiny 2 Waypoint Clans

Got burnt out playing destiny 2 around the drifter season and then life got in the way. But after playing Halo on pc, Im getting the destiny itch again. I requested to join five star raidtimes, my bungie id is solidjello.

1 Like

Hi there, I’m getting back into Destiny 2, and friends are in Waypoint clans and suggested I join. Put in a request for Friends at the Tower, id is dalziel86

1 Like

It looks like all four clans are basically full (the numbers in the top post are out of date).

Hey! I’m Marguerite - I sent in a request to join the FATT Clan. I have been having so much fun playing with a lot of people from the discord on PS4. I’ve done my first raids ever and it’s made for a great fall. I’d love to join a clan I can engage more with; my old clan has been silent since Y1 and I’ve been having a great time with the FATT clan members in activities and raids thus far.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Michael (they/them or he/him). I’ve been looking for a clan to join. I’ve been playing Destiny mostly solo for two years now, and I really want to try out some of the bigger team activities with folks that are accepting and kind.

I was hoping to jump into Friends at the Tower, given that I also play a lot of tabletop roleplaying games, so that just feels appropriate.

Hope to see you out there, fellow Guardians!

2 Likes

I’m in similar situation to a lot of people here, I’ve been a long time Destiny player who has struggled to find a community that is active and welcoming to any and all guardians. The waypoint community seems like the place where I can find a wholesome clan.
I’m looking to join the Red Tree Owls and have some fun with everyone firing up this Warmind, raiding, and maybe even working towards the Lighthouse.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, I’m Aayush from Nepal. I sent a request for RED TREE OWLS [RTO]. Waypoint community seems like a good fit for a person like me. (Steam: aaybass)

2 Likes

Hey all,

My name is Laur. Arsty/Nerdy and They/Them sums me up well. Had my XIV community die off over the past year and remembered D2 is good now, actually. Decided to jump back in and I’ve been really liking it. I was having trouble finding a group I could trust and remembered there was a community you all had 'round the game so wanted to join.

sent my application into RTO and hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m already in the RPS clan, but if any Destiny 2 Waypointers want to add me as a friend on steam.

My names is: Baby Shaxx

Your damn right I want you to sing do do do do do do. After it.

Hi Folks! I’ve been dabbling in D2 for a month or two and been really enjoying it. Figured I’d join a Waypoint clan and pitch in where I can.

I’m Spacelion (or spacelion_bear) on Steam, and I am looking to join Popplio Pals because Pokemon and Destiny seem to go very well together :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve been into Destiny since November and am looking to move over from my current small clan to a bigger Waypoint one. I’ve done a few raids and crucible sessions with Waypoint folks already through the discord and know they’re good people, hoping to play more often. Popplio Pals specifically because it seems neat and relatively open. alixnovosi on most services, Alix Novosi on steam.

2 Likes

I’ll keep it real. I tried Destiny 2 and I just… didn’t get it? This may be due to the fact I played it alone and I like Waypoint a whole bunch so why not solve this by hoppin in with some Wayfolk and seeing if that lights the fire in my heart that others seem to have for this game!

1 Like

Hi! Me and my partner are interested in joining 5 Star Raidtimes. My Steam is jesscookie and hers is KoreanDramas.

1 Like

Howdy! Have you two found your way to the discord? There are some instructions at the veeerry top of this thread to both find the discord and join one of the clans. The discord channel is really active with lots of chat and game planning — hope to meet you there!

edited to move this to a reply because I always always always do it wrong…

Used to be in a PS4 clan, rejoining on PC with RTO, sent a request on bungie.net. My visible name is Vexillologist, my steam name is Zachariahus.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m looking to join the RTO clan - my name there is “wayward” or “waywardwyrd”. I mostly play on PS4, but also have crossplay setup for PC.

1 Like

Hey there, looking to join RTO again on PC. Was in there before but dropped off for a looong time. Thanks in advance!

Was on PS4 back in '17-'18, looking to get back in on PC on PP! Thanks!

Hello! My friend and I are looking for some folks to play with on ps4 now that the new season’s launched and would love to be part of one of the clans.

Hello! Just sent a request on Steam to join Five Star Runtimes. I’m BlueMonk on Discord, did a Raid and a few events with members of the Discord a few seasons ago, but just left an inactive clan and hoping to do more with this community.

Thank you!

1 Like