Destiny 2 Waypoint Clans

Hey all,

My name is Laur. Arsty/Nerdy and They/Them sums me up well. Had my XIV community die off over the past year and remembered D2 is good now, actually. Decided to jump back in and I’ve been really liking it. I was having trouble finding a group I could trust and remembered there was a community you all had 'round the game so wanted to join.

sent my application into RTO and hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m already in the RPS clan, but if any Destiny 2 Waypointers want to add me as a friend on steam.

My names is: Baby Shaxx

Your damn right I want you to sing do do do do do do. After it.

Hi Folks! I’ve been dabbling in D2 for a month or two and been really enjoying it. Figured I’d join a Waypoint clan and pitch in where I can.

I’m Spacelion (or spacelion_bear) on Steam, and I am looking to join Popplio Pals because Pokemon and Destiny seem to go very well together :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve been into Destiny since November and am looking to move over from my current small clan to a bigger Waypoint one. I’ve done a few raids and crucible sessions with Waypoint folks already through the discord and know they’re good people, hoping to play more often. Popplio Pals specifically because it seems neat and relatively open. alixnovosi on most services, Alix Novosi on steam.

2 Likes

I’ll keep it real. I tried Destiny 2 and I just… didn’t get it? This may be due to the fact I played it alone and I like Waypoint a whole bunch so why not solve this by hoppin in with some Wayfolk and seeing if that lights the fire in my heart that others seem to have for this game!

1 Like

Hi! Me and my partner are interested in joining 5 Star Raidtimes. My Steam is jesscookie and hers is KoreanDramas.

1 Like

Howdy! Have you two found your way to the discord? There are some instructions at the veeerry top of this thread to both find the discord and join one of the clans. The discord channel is really active with lots of chat and game planning — hope to meet you there!

edited to move this to a reply because I always always always do it wrong…

Used to be in a PS4 clan, rejoining on PC with RTO, sent a request on bungie.net. My visible name is Vexillologist, my steam name is Zachariahus.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m looking to join the RTO clan - my name there is “wayward” or “waywardwyrd”. I mostly play on PS4, but also have crossplay setup for PC.

1 Like

Hey there, looking to join RTO again on PC. Was in there before but dropped off for a looong time. Thanks in advance!

Was on PS4 back in '17-'18, looking to get back in on PC on PP! Thanks!

Hello! My friend and I are looking for some folks to play with on ps4 now that the new season’s launched and would love to be part of one of the clans.

Hello! Just sent a request on Steam to join Five Star Runtimes. I’m BlueMonk on Discord, did a Raid and a few events with members of the Discord a few seasons ago, but just left an inactive clan and hoping to do more with this community.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve sent a request to join PALS. Looking forward to it, I’m just getting into Destiny. #BabysFirstShlooter

1 Like

Hello! I’m getting back into Destiny 2, but unfortunately my old raiding clan fell apart during my absence. A bunch of my RL friends are members of your Popplio Pals clan, and suggest I join this forum/discord/them.

My username is Erdr1ck on the PSN, and I’m looking to join Poppilo Pals.

1 Like

Hello! I’d like to join the Red Tree Owls. I play on PS4 and my username is also thpock on there. I tried joining on the clan’s page on the Bungie site but got that “unable to parse your parameters” error and will try again later.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to join Red Owls! I’ve been looking for folks to play with after my old clan parted ways, and hearing about the great lengths you guys go to make it a welcoming place for everyone really appealed to me! My PSN tag is Doctor_Reed_ and I’ll be sending an invite to it on Bungie shortly. Looking forward to making some new friends!

1 Like

Hello! I just sent a request to clan fivestar. Like many my old clan has collapsed over the years and im looking for some new folks to get into raiding with! My steam name is Bearplane as well.

1 Like

Hi! I just sent an application for Friends at the Tower. I’m on steam id: luketheflug

I just got a new graphics card so I’m actually pretty new to the game and looking for people to raid with.

1 Like

Hello, I just sent an application to Popplio’s Pals. My bnet username is CobraJSF and my username on steam is yung engels. Mostly just looking for non-shitty people to do activities with!

1 Like