Destiny 2 Waypoint Clans

Hello hello,
I’d love to join Red Tree Owls! Battle ID tag#1570 venlaflaxine

Really hope you re-open it!

Going for PALS
Watshisname#1616

Not to pile on too much, but I’d definitely be interested in joining Red Tree Owls or PALS! I’m androo#11387 on battlenet, and I’ll probably be leaving my old clan as soon as I get the engram for this week. Thanks a bunch!

Hey! I’d like to join the console clan and I applied. Name is Jamezeite on Bungie and Xbox Live.

Hey all! I see that Pals is full and I’m not sure if RTO is still open, but I’ll just log my interest in the PC clan here for now, in case anything changes before Forsaken. (^.^)b

Tag is Brisden#1506

Hey, would love to get in a Waypoint PC clan if spaces become available. Although I’m currently taking it pretty casually currently so it’s not big rush :slight_smile: Battletag is Geektox#1203.

Hi there. I’d love an invite to one of the pc clans once room becomes available. My bnet is derekthered#1821 and I’m currently in one of the giant bomb clans but it’s been something of a ghost town the last handful of times I was playing.

Hello! I’m Woodroez, my PSN is Woodroez, and I believe I applied for FATT this morning without posting here! Hoping to find an active and friendly group!

Hi, I’m RubyHacker on PSN and I sent an invitation to FATT a few minutes ago. I started playing 2 weeks ago (during the free weekend). I haven’t ever played a MMO before and the last meaningful cooperative multiplayer I did was in…the late 90s. Looking forward to it, though.

Hey folks, I’m curious on the capacity for Popplio Pals. I was looking to get in to D2 for PC but want to see about it’s activity and make sure that there’s plenty of people to play with. :slight_smile:

I’m not certain if we have room in the clan right at the moment, but I can say that we regularly have groups running raids, PVP, Strikes, pretty much everything. We do a lot of that organizing on the discord, so if you aren’t there already, you should come join us!

Ah cool, thank you for the heads-up. The clan site on Bungie’s page says it’s at 98/100 but that might have changed. I’m trying to see if it’s worthwhile to get in on PC. I enjoyed the game on PS4 but I’m rubbish at FPS’s with a controller.

Hey everyone, with the new Solstice of Heroes event starting tomorrow and the Forsaken expansion on the horizon, we’ve went ahead and reopened our second PC clan, Red Tree Owls [RTO]. As a part of ensuring that there was plenty of space available for players coming or returning to Destiny 2 this fall, we’ve cleared out anyone who was in RTO previously. Apologies if you were caught in that reshuffling, though you are more than welcome to rejoin the clan. You’re also welcome to switch from PALS to RTO if you prefer, though make sure you have left your current clan before sending a request otherwise it won’t go through.

We won’t be doing anything to the console clans immediately as there’s still lots of free space in Friends at the Tower [FATT] but we will be watching it when Forsaken launches and will make sure there is enough room for everyone by reopening our other clans if need be.

For those of you who expressed interest in joining RTO since the last time we reorganised our clans, feel free to send a request to join and I’ll refer to your previous post in this thread. For anyone else that is interested, please refer to our guide to joining the clans in the opening post. Thank-you for your patience. We hope to see you all in The Reef when Forsaken launches in September!

Hey, I’m Ada#1104 applying to RTO

Curious if there are any Xbox players still active? I connected with a bunch of XB folks back around launch but think most have moved on, and there was never much of an XB contingent in the console clan, so I didn’t sign on there. But if Forsaken brings players back/new players in, I’d love to hook up. (I say that as a mostly solo player who balances wanting to be social with high social anxiety and limited game time… Sigh)

Hi, I’m loveisover#11334 and I’m hoping to join RTO. I want to start playing Destiny again to prepare for the expansion and participate in the new event. i only recently got to the power soft cap, but I hope to be able to participate in group activities soon.

Looking to join RTO my Blizzard id is Zeekins#1442. looking to enjoy the new content with chill individuals. I feel like waypoint is the best place to find a positive environment. Discord is Zeekins#7863 if I would be allowed to join that as well

Afraid it seems to be the same situation as launch, if not worse, for us Xbox peeps. The Waypoint Destiny community is definitely much more PC/PS4-centric.

Hey, I’m Tetromino, and I applied to join the PS4 clan [FaTT]. My PSN is Zachariahus.

Xbox is definitely a little sparse. I’ve been playing a bit more lately, but life hasn’t left much time for gaming.