Destiny 2 Waypoint Clans

hey y’all! i sent in an application to red tree owls. my bungee id is kybrsmith, i’m kybeeTV on xbox/psn, & kyle in the discord.

1 Like

Hello!
I sent in an application for the Red tree Owls clan under the steam username Rat Party.Sim. Same name in discord and I’ve been looking for a more active/bigger clan with the release of deep stone crypt.

1 Like

Hi,
I just sent in an application for RTO, Awesomeclaw on Steam (although I might also appear as RannKanu: the joys of ever having changed your display name :roll_eyes:) and awesomeclaw on discord.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I applied to the Red Tree Owls clan. One of my friends is already a member and said this was a good group to be in. My name is Caine_of_Gilead on Destiny and Kaine of Gilead on steam.

1 Like

Hi just sent a request to Five Star Runtimes! Name should be The JumpyMonky. Thanks!

1 Like

Sent a request to Friends at the Tower. Destiny name is Furious Jorge.

Thanks,
Jorge

1 Like

Hi there! Just earlier today I sent a request to join Friends at the Tower. I’m not sure if it’s still open to members or if there’s anything else I should do (I’m currently in the process of getting a discord invite), but let me know! My name is TandyQ, just like on here. Thanks!

1 Like