Destiny 2 Waypoint Clans

Submitted for RTO! Still waiting on my discord request to be approved.

Just got a PC, so mostly switching over! My steam name is faint121234!

Just submitted a clan request to RTO. I ran a 12 man Nightfall with some of you last night and realized what I’ve been missing from a more active clan! My steam name last night was AR.

Hi, I just sent a request to join [FATT]. I’m not sure if this is still the place to message for joining. I’ve been playing with other waypoint guardians for about a year now and am fairly active in the discord. Looking forward to joining the clan!

PSN: Facultystaff

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to join 5 Star Runtimes to be part of a more active clan with people I know. Illvillainy on Steam, Newtype Flash (I think) on Bungie, and Ill in the Discord. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey y’all! Requesting to join Friends At The Tower to run strikes and higher level content with friends. I’m MrHeston on Bungie and Heston on steam.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! I’m looking to join up with Red Tree Owls with my best bud and ex-clown car rider Zagreus. My steamid = paneintheglass.

1 Like

Requesting to join 5*! My Steam username is ward of bort, and my Bungie username is superHeroic.

Hey y’all! Not sure if this is breaking protocol but I’m requesting an invite for my wife to Friends at the Tower! Her name is QuantumSarah. We’re destiny pals.

1 Like

Realized I was still in my old clan, so resent a request for RTO! My Steam name is faint121234.

Have been able to run DSC with a few folks from the discord channel and y’all are an absolute delight.

Trying to get back into D2 now that I have a shiny new console. CivilTwilite on xbox / devilsrobot on bungie, sent a join request to RTO.

Sent a request to join Popplio Pals. My steam name is Uncle_Crits.

1 Like

Hey, just sent a request to popplio pals. I’m Ty1fighter on bungie, freezypop on steam, or goblinking on xbox.

1 Like

Getting back into D2, on XBox this time. Just sent in a request to join Friends at the Tower on XBox. Hoping to start playing with some people instead of soloing all the time. :v:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m a new player, my name (here, on Discord and on Steam) is No Harm.
I play on PC - Steam. Just sent a request for PALS!

1 Like

Now that crossplay has opened up the player pool, and not just Xbox peeps, I submitted a request for Five Star Raidtimes. GT is same as my name here.

3 Likes

Hey there, I’m Scales. I was introduced to Waypoint by some friends and it’s been an incredible way for a new light like me to learn dungeons, raids, and grandmasters on Destiny 2. Was told some spots opened up for PALS so I sent my request, hoping to join in with my friends already in the clan. Look forward to helping anyone out where I can! Steam name will be Scales#5323

1 Like

Hi I’m Ace93x Z on Xbox and I just sent a request to join the red tree owls! I play on Steam and Xbox and I’m also on the discord as well :slight_smile:

Sent in a request for Popplio Pals

Rattle Me Bones#4030

1 Like