Episode 398 - The Julianna Experience

Rob’s seen the future, and it looks a lot like the past. He’s had a hands-off preview of Deathloop, the first person assassin’s Groundhog Day game with a strong late 60’s, early 70’s Spy genre aesthetic. Austin, Patrick, and Cado come along on the ride as he describes what he’s learned about the loop, the gaps that are still missing, and what the hell The Prisoner is. After the break, Austin and Patrick are having a blast in Resident Evil Village, Cado’s stuck recreating Tom Hanks flick The Terminal in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey, and Rob is living his best life as a winemaker in Hundred Days - Winemaking Simulator.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://play.acast.com/s/vicegamingsnewpodcast/episode395-thejuliannaexperience

I cannot wait to hear Rob try to explain The Prisoner.

2 Likes

Heck, I’m just excited that Waypoint got an invite to the demo

1 Like

Be Good and Rewatch It of The Prisoner, pls.

8 Likes

7 Likes

I would pay so much money for this. Seriously, get a Kickstarter going or a Patreon or honestly whatever, I need this to happen. I will mail my Prisoner DVDs to Cado if that’s what it takes.

also as a side episode please give me Lore Reasons: Austin’s Thesis

1 Like

I am here to state that I think Sum 41 gets unjustly dragged and that they put out some pretty good punk rock that’s just fun to sing along to while driving down the highway.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder why game studios are so bizarrely secretive about everything and then I listen to 20 minutes of podcast about how badly an upcoming game is going to suck based on a single leaked image of a three-year old alpha test that’s just a screenshot of a guy looking at a wall.

2 Likes

You know, I just happened to be a in a Lyft that was playing Sum 41 on Thursday and I think I agree.

Hyped for Cado_Stranding, an actual play report where Cado can’t buy a ship in Elite Dangerous.

2 Likes

Games are the greatest and worst game you will ever play until the Day One patch is downloaded and you hit the go button. Nothing is guaranteed until that point.

1 Like