Episode 415: Commander Rob’s Heroes

I got through the HLL stream, it was fun! I thought the tank section was very much the highlight, but it kinda encapsulates my concern with the game; that the most interesting “narrative” moments seem to be happening at the squad / command level.

Because Commander Rob was in the Waytank as well there was much less of a disconnect between the game he was playing and the game Austin / Cado were playing. In some of the earlier infantry sections it felt like it was a bit hard to tell what impact they were actually having on the fight. Keen to hear opinions from people who have played it though!

5 Likes

Just finished watching the video of the HLL stream on YouTube. Great work to the editor on sticking the two streams together. It was such a blast to watch! I really hope they do another stream of the game. I really enjoyed getting to see Commander Rob in his element!

3 Likes

Thanks for this prompt, I wouldn’t have seen that the VOD had been stitched together otherwise!

One thing I have to point out is how funny it is that both the HLL and Wildermyth streams have devolved into people "Awooo"ing in chat, but for completely different reasons :joy:

3 Likes