Episode 494 - Pap Pap Pap With Your Little Cat Paws

Meow! Meow meow mrrrow. Meow mmeow *hiisss*. Mrow mrow Stray, mew meow meow meow. Rob meow meow Gran Turismo 7 meow meow. Meow, meow meow meow The Question Bucket.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://shows.acast.com/vicegamingsnewpodcast/episodes/episode-494-pap-pap-pap-with-your-little-cat-paws

In the rain or in the snow (In the rain or in the snow)
Gotta listen to the show (Gotta listen to the show)
In the rain or in the snow (in the rain or in the snow)
Gotta listen to the show (Gotta listen to the show)

I was posting on the Internet so early
I’ve been here since my-a momma was a baby
Just because the traffic is slow
That don’t mean that you can’t flow

1 Like

For some reason, I keep thinking that Stray is the other game about cats in a world without humans.

2 Likes

Shoutouts to another cat game I’m excited about ever since I saw dev stuff on twitter.
2022/23 better be the year of the cat game.

5 Likes

Planned Release Date: Cats don’t have deadlines

Nice.

2 Likes

All time great podcast description Cado!

1 Like

Ghostwritten by Uuna

1 Like

Cat video in question mentioned by Rob

3 Likes

Stray to me so far isn’t about people or robots. It’s about cats, more specifically the very unique trait that cats have… Their ability to embed and navigate a space in the way only cats can as loveable shitheads.

6 Likes

I bought Stray after reading the podcast description because this speaks to me.

2 Likes

heyyy Rob, velodromes are neat, don’t hate on velodromes. yeah it’s not motorsports but still

shout out to my fellow once and future track racers

They’ve added Stray as part of the Playstation Plus/ Premium/ Now/ Whatever Service Name They Gave it tier as a day one download for anyone who balks a little at the price.

It’s a really charming little game. I’ve been really enjoying having a little nap while the musician serenades me with his jury rigged oil can guitar.

1 Like

If only there was another game Ren was playing with a cat-creature exploring a post-humanity world that wasn’t designed for it? Perhaps one highly recommended by one of discord.zone’s own mods?

If only…

4 Likes

If only that hypothetical game with a cat creature exploring a post humanity world was a 2d platformer-like that might be a fun challenge for self professed good at platformers Mr Patrick Klepek…

If only…

we’re talking about Rain World please WP stream Rain World

3 Likes