Friends at the Tower [FATT], Owls in the Barn [OWLS], Friends at the Farm [FARM] and Popplio Pals [PALS], Destiny clans for fans of Waypoint

Thanks for showing interest in joining Friends at the Tower [FATT], Owls in the Barn [OWLS], Friends at the Farm [FARM] and Popplio Pals [PALS], the console and PC Destiny clans for fans of Waypoint and members of its forum community.

The goal of the clan is to be an inclusive, fun place to experience the multiplayer content of the game, organize activities, take part in a group of like-minded players and to make playing online co-op feel safe and less daunting. The following rules of conduct are intended to promote that environment:

• Rule 1: Bigotry, including but not limited to racist, transphobic, homophobic, misogynistic, islamophobic, anti semitic, ableist, neurotypical bias, kinkshaming, etc. speech will not be tolerated.

• Rule 2: Threatening behaviour and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.

If rules are broken, admins will review the situation collectively, talk to the people involved, and the most likely outcome is that you will be banned without a second chance.

If someone is called out for breaking the rules and aren’t banned, we expect them to admit they might have been wrong, understand and listen to criticism and make an effort to do better next time. Don’t repeat mistakes and learn from the experience.

If someone is making you feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the admins. We are here to help.

As a clan member, you will be able to see when fellow clanmates are online within the Destiny roster menu. Don’t be afraid to send a message to someone and ask if they want to play. Alternatively, if you receive an invitation and don’t feel like playing co-op, that’s ok too! Don’t take it personally if you don’t hear back from a player, and never feel obligated to join someone’s fireteam. Respect peoples’ boundaries!

As a first step, please introduce yourself in the forum thread down below or on the Waypoint Fan discord server #destiny channel. We want to know who you are and make sure you understand the Waypoint community spirit/rules. If you are not already a member of the Waypoint forums, please consider reviewing the guidelines and joining the community!

Friends at the Tower [FATT], Owls in the Barn [OWLS] and Friends at the Farm [FARM] are currently the three console specific clans. Popplio Pals [PALS] is presently the PC specific clan.

FATT clan banner

The Friends at the Tower [FATT] clan roster is currently at capacity of its 100 member limit.

OWLS clan banner

Owls in the Barn [OWLS], the second console specific clan is also currently at capacity of its 100 member limit.

FARM clan banner

Friends at the Farm [FARM], the third console specific clan is however accepting new membership! Please head over to the Friends at the Farm profile page and send us a request using your PSN or Xbox gamer tag.

PALS clan banner

If you’re playing on PC, Popplio Pals [PALS] is accepting new membership! Go to the Popplio Pals group page and send us a request using your blizzard account.

The clan profile page features a group chat that can be used to communicate with members. You can alternatively look up the Waypoint PSN community, Friends at the Waypoint, or the Waypoint Fan Discord in order to group up with fellow players.

Any interest in forming and naming an unofficial Waypoint Community Destiny Clan with me?
Naming the 2nd unofficial Waypoint Community Destiny (PC) Clan
Destiny 2, It's Like Destiny, But With A 2 At The End [Megathread]

Hello I would like to join. I play a hunter mostly but play Warlock on the side don’t tell Cayde-6. There should be a join request form someone named IHateDRM75

Hello, I’m Chauncey! I play on PS4, where my name is Edeam (please Sony I will pay you money to let me fix my typo, what do you want from me).

I play Warlock 99% of the time, though I have a level 40 Titan that I intend to level eventually. I’m down for just about any group activities, though I tend to only play crucible for short periods of time. If I were to ever not answer a message/request, it’s likely due to me being a little anxious about interacting with others, so don’t feel bad. I’ll probably message later to apologize!

Anyway I’m sending my invite now, looking forward to playing with you all :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m SurplusGamer over on PSN. I’m huntery and hand-cannony. Oh and I did the thing, with the link

Request accepted! After we get three members, the clan functions should start appearing in-game.

I see the Friends at the Tower label on my Banner! I don’t know else what clans actually… do in Destiny

Awesome! Check out the roster page in the in-game menu, there should be a list of active clan members on the right next to your friends list.

It still says we’re ‘almost’ a clan, but I see where it is now. Cool. Thanks!

Sweet! Still need a few more members I guess.

I’m looking forward to signing up – will do so this evening after j-o-b-job is done for the day! Nice organizing, @crasstiger!

Hello! I’m moneygoldpower on PSN. I’ve been playing this game mostly as a Titan, but I have a Warlock alt that’s kind of in the 370s just from leftover items. I’m in Europe but being freelance means I can probably adjust my schedule to playing in different time zones as long as it doesn’t make my sleep schedule all ridiculous.

Thanks for organizing the clan! Looking forward to playing with yall.

Hey there! I’d like to join up. I’m HardTimesWhiskey on PSN, I’m kinda sorta exclusively a Hunter.

Hi Quartz! Send me a membership request over on the page when you can and you’ll be all set.

Still in. PSN name is same as on here, FaerieGodfather. I have a 386 Titan and will be looking forward to shooting stuff with y’all!

I will be signing up around Destiny 2 release. Only reason I’m not signing up now is I’m REALLLLLLY considering making a new PSN tag once my current 3 months runs out.

That’s fair, with a new PSN tag I guess you would have to start from scratch! But if you decided to do so, I am sure a lot of us would be happy to run the low light level raids and activities with you.

=D =D =D

The only problem is I bought Destiny/TTK on digital and I just can’t mess around with my PSN Name right now it’s sooo bad. That’s why I’m waiting to hop back into Destiny 2 (also, all the story games of the 1st half of 2017, but that’s for another thread).

Signed up! Hoping I’m not the only XB1 player so far…

I would also like to join at some point! PSN is Lawnch_ . Will do the link at a later time, just stamping my spot here so I can find it later / don’t forget :slight_smile:

Also, FATT is totally the best acronym. Definitely better than Tower Hunters In Congressional Chaps.

\o/ a clan! Request sent. pns lapsypa