Friends at the Tower [FATT], Owls in the Barn [OWLS], Friends at the Farm [FARM] and Popplio Pals [PALS], Destiny clans for fans of Waypoint

Request for FATT sent. I’m JustifiedPotato on PSN, and I didn’t play the original destiny but I’m really looking forward for this game.

Just decided to pull the trigger on the game and sent a request to join. I haven’t decided on any specifics of class and what not, but once the game launches my PSN is Victus_Unus. Looking forward to playing with y’all.

Hey! Would love to join. Never got to do any of the nightfall/raid stuff in Destiny due to never having a big enough group. I’m on PS4 as AtomInvisible.

Hi! I’ll shoot a request after I’ve posted this, but my PSN name is - regrettably, Sony pls - djmctool. I rolled with the Idle Thumbs crew in Destiny The First, but Waypoint seems to be the Way 2 Go for this iteration.

I’ll be playing Hunter or Warlock, will likely decide with a coin flip.

Hello @aprettycooldude! I tried to process your request but got an error message. You have to make sure to leave your current clan in order to get into a new one. Let me know when you do and I’ll get you in here.

Hi! My PSN name is ArcherTattooer - would love to join the clan!

Hi, I’m looking to join the clan for Destiny 2, my PSN is manofblarg

Hi! Been meaning to join the WP forum for a while, and this is a good a time as any! Can I join the clan?

I’m on Xbox as “InflectionPixel”.

Hey My name is Hunter and my psn is hotpocket1000 because of course it is

Clan features won’t be immediately available ingame, but if anyone’s looking for groups to go through the story missions with tomorrow, try posting in the clan chat channel for your platform on the bungie website or through the app!

I’m on PSN akins286 I’m one of those weirdos that plays MMO’s solo (I also tend to get bored of MMO’s pretty quickly :thinking:) and I played Destiny solo 99% of the time, but I’m interested in trying out some of the other stuff I missed last time around.

I’m pretty shy but I promise to break out a microphone if anyone wants to team up.

Yo. Played a ton of the original Destiny but dropped it right as the first expansion came out. Getting Destiny 2 today and I’m excited to jump back in!

PSN is Howlin_Forever

Sent a request to join the clan. I will probably be playing later when the game goes live so I’m good with grouping up!

Hey y’all. I’m an xbox player. I only played Destiny 1 for the first 3-5 months when it came out, ie when it was… not great and didn’t have anyone to play with. I’m really trying to get into Destiny 2 from the start. I’m planning on playing a Hunter, but expect a bit of a learning curve.

Let’s do it, Bdorm. What’s your GT? There are a scrappy handful of us on Xbox.

Hey, hi, hello, I requested to join: processr on PSN

Hey so erm, I’ve asked for Destiny 2 on PS4 for my birthday so I’ll be playing it soon, not just on PC.
Anyone know if you need to rejoin with PSN? I see my account is linked with my PSN.
Anyway look for: “ROUGHplague” there if I have join again on PS4.
Ugh, I want to change my PSN name.

Nice @cyberspacecat ! You need to do a clan request for your PSN account as well… I know, it’s convoluted.

Alright, I’ll do that as soon as I get my PS4 copy!

PSN is Agamemnon57 and boy do I wish I could change that. Request sent!

Hello! I need to rejoin the clan. I tried to join another clan, but I can only be a member of one, so I would like to rejoin FATT please. PSN is video_gh0st.