Friends at the Tower [FATT], Owls in the Barn [OWLS], Friends at the Farm [FARM] and Popplio Pals [PALS], Destiny clans for fans of Waypoint

@VulpesAbsurda @Wracketeer y’all interested?

Lets do some Destiny Raids! I’ll be on all day and need an extra 1-3 people for each one. Starting now with Vault of Glass. We’ll be starting as soon as I get at least one (we can do it with 4) I’d like to take any of you through that haven’t done raids before. ALL NORMAL MODE for now. Don’t worry about weapons, light level or armour. Will do other modes another day. So come have fun, don’t be shy, we’re a fun group.

I’ve been taking a bit of a break because right now all I want to do is play PUBG, but I am still interested in joining any Kings Fall raids that happen so if there’s ever a plan for one, normal or not, then please do let me know. :slight_smile:

i ended up falling super hard back down the ffxiv hole in the past couple weeks :sweat_smile: i’d love to get back into raiding with y’all but that game has been eating up pretty much all my videogame hours!

Will the clan have to change its name to Friends At The Farm for D2?

The FATT farm? Okay I will see myself out now.

We have extra motivation to take back the City.

Hi everyone! I just want to let everyone know that I will soon be migrating the FATT clan to the new Destiny 2 platform. I’m not sure if it will have an impact or not on the current functionality of the clan within Destiny (1), but seeing how little people are playing at the moment it probably won’t affect much. Let’s hope that the new platform will be good!

I’m using my first Waypoint forum post to introduce myself here, where no one will ever see it. I’m following some of my Idle Thumbs acquaintances (@Wracketeer, @VulpesAbsurda, others, I’m sure) to FATT. New clan member as of a few minutes ago. Thanks for giving me a place to play Destiny with an inclusive, supportive community.

I’m Mechanations on PSN and every other conceivable service. See you around. :wave:

Hey fellow [FATT] clanmates. As announced by Bungie, the clan integration features of D2 will likely include the capability of uploading our own clan “banner” within the game. The details of this are nebulous at best, but I thought it would be fun to start thinking about how a Friends at the Tower banner could look like; so here’s a first attempt.

It would be rad to get some more designs going if anyone else wants to make some (I can share my illustrator file if needed). Unfortunately, I have no clue on the size or shape of the official template for the banner, how big or small it will show on screen, and no idea against what color background it will appear. The white background might not be the best choice, but for now I thought it would be cool to use the Waypoint colors. Let me know what you think and I’m excited to see what we end up with.

So it seems like the new clan banner creation options are quite limited after all :poop:

I’ll try to come up with something.

That’s a shame because I really do like that initial picture.

I don’t know where I got the idea that we could upload our own graphics… it would have been really cool, but bungie would have ended up having a lot more moderation work to do. Anyways, the options are super limited, I’m a little bummed.

I’ll revisit this thread once I get Destiny 2 for PC, I’d love to join a Waypoint clan considering I have no friends who are interested in Destiny.
I’ll be “CobaltSnow” on the Blizzard client.

edit: is the clan set up yet on PC? I can’t search for it.

Hi @cyberspacecat ! Can you access the clan page by using this link? It seems like our clan is set to be invisible using the search on the page… and I can’t find the setting to change this yet.

Sorry, I cannot, gives me a 500 Internal Server Error.
Nevertheless the game is not out before two months on PC, so there’s no rush.

Ah it does it for me as well, they must be doing some kind of maintenance at the moment.

“Request sent”

I’m so weirdly hyped for this game given that I couldn’t play the first one and haven’t played a Halo since original Xbox. None the less, hyped.

Hi, I’m video_gh0st, I picked this game up a month ago and would love to play with the Waypoint community, especially when D2 comes out in two weeks. I play Hunter, but I’m trying out Warlock here soon. My PSN is video_gh0st.

Which platform are you on? We had so relative few XBox players that I think I’m going to go with another clan, but am always on the lookout for more folks to add to my list… as long as they’re not on Playstation :wink: