Game of the Here

I’m in the middle of a game of Tetris as I write this

Real Tetris Masters play while also posting on forums at the same time!

Just played this last night (and some more this morning) and this game still totally fucking rules.

I pulled out my 3ds and Animal Crossing New Leaf, it has been theraputic

I have a big cabinet of all of my games next to my computer desk, so I can reach all of my Gamecube, PSP, Wii, and Xbox games and 44 DS games, 25 Xbox 360 games, 18 PS2 games, 4 PS4 games, 2 GBA games, 1 Wii U game (Breath of the Wild), 1 Switch game (Super Mario Odyssey), and 1 PS3 game (3D Dot Game Heroes). That’s not counting my phone, this computer I’m typing on, or my Vita (which has Danganronpa V3 in it) and all the digital games on them.

Best game is hands down Ghost Trick.

Not even fucking close.

Shout outs to the runner-ups: 999, Pikmin 2, Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Sonic Rush, Twewy, Street Fighter IV, Rock Band 2&3, Mass Effect 2, Orange Box, Saints Row: The Third, Sin & Punishment 2, Persona 5, Final Fantasy Tactics, Persona 3 Portable, WarioWare: Twisted, Trails in the Sky, Jet Set Radio Future, Dragon Quest VIII, Burnout 3, Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter, Jak II, God Hand, Guitaroo Man, THPS 4, Panzer Dragoon: Orta, Etrian Odyssey 1-3, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows, Dragon Quest V, Apollo Justice, and I GUESS BOTW and Odyssey.

My switch is in my bag under my desk and that has battle chef brigade and xenoblade 2 on it. Those are both good. BCB has much better (english) voice acting, though.

The Chapstick in my pocket is a long, perfect game being played by Big Balm to keep me fiendin

both just out of arm’s reach.
i guess swivel chair beats both of these

This was a tough one (the shelf was a bit of a stretch from where I’m sat), but thankfully the true king was just within reach.

I’m on my PC so… Civilization V.

I have a box of old CDs on my desk, so the options are:

1. Sid Meier’s Civilization III
  2. Star Wars Droidworks
  3. Mind Rover
  4. Starship Titanic
  5. “Weird Al” Yankovic’s Bad Hair Day

Civ 3 is the obvious pick, but I’m not actually a huge Civ fan, so I might lean more towards Mind Rover or Starship Titanic.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.