Gamer confession: I'm not a shrimp, i'm a gamer

YES, I am a gamer. YES, I play on console AND pc. YES, I am a cambrian era arthropod that uses that uses the lobes lining my body to propel myself through water and use two spiked/serrated arms on my face to kill and eat prey. YES, i play to win. i’m a gamer and I’m proud to be a gamer.

anomolacaris 1

Inspirational, thank you fellow gamer #thatswhyimagamer

That’s pretty shellfish of you tbh

cambrian era gamer solidarity…we may not have dexterous appendages for manipulating tools like Some Gamers but we make do, by god

This thread is high art.

Edit: I just now thought of clarified butter for some reason?

YES, I am a gamer. YES, I play on console AND pc. YES, I am a water bear, a water-based microscopic animal that is so resilient that it can survive in every extreme climate found on earth, without water or food for 30 years at a time, radiation levels lethal to other species, and even the vacuum of space. YES, i play to win. i’m a gamer and I’m proud to be a gamer.

YES I’m a fishing boat. YES gaming is illegal. YES I will catch you in my net. YES I will also catch a few non-gamer dolphins on accident, but YES it’ll be worth it to get another gamer out of the seas

Best discourse.zone Posts of 2017

:cry::clap: yes… YES!!!

YES I’m Alan D. Risenehoover YES I’m the Director of the Office of Sustainable Fisheries at the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration and YES I’m in charge enforcing the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act and other laws in support of NOAA Fisheries’ commitment to ensuring sustainable fisheries and science-based management and NO I will not permit the over-harvesting of the threatened gamer prawn Penaeus ludensii

images
YES, I am the anime Gamers!. YES, I am adapted from a series of Light Novels. YES, I am a fun exploration of tropes in anime despite the fact that I sometimes revert in to a relatively standard moe harem anime. YES, I am now available on Crunchyroll. I’m Gamers! and I’m proud to be Gamers!

We WILL NOT tolerate anti-gamerists on this thread. #legalizegames All aquatic gamers are free to roam the depths as they please. Sticks and stones may break bones, but words will never pierce my chitinous exoskeleton.

Anomalocaris_NT_small

Legalize games.

YES i play to win. I’m a gamer and I’m proud to be a gamer

Last week I got home :house: after dumb SCHOOL :school: and found out that my MOM :policewoman::no_good_woman: had sold my hecking XBOX 360 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: i asked that cop why she had sold my console :video_game::video_game: and my favourite games, Halo Reach and Perfect Dark Zero :alien::alien::gun::gun: and she said “Derek, you’re a living fossil and only one of two extant species of shark in the family Chlamydoselachidae :shark::shark::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: and i can’t have you wasting your time on VIDEO GAMES :video_game::video_game::video_game::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: when you’re meant to be feeding on the squid that comprise of 60% of your diet” :squid::fork_and_knife::squid::fork_and_knife: and i was like MOM YOU SUCK :policewoman::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::no_good_woman::japanese_ogre::poop: and she said “You’re ostensibly weak-swimming :swimming_man::shark::no_entry_sign: and you haven’t even learned how to surprise your prey by curving your body and, bracing yourself with your posteriorly-positioned fins, launching a quick strike forward in the manner of a snake” :snake::shark::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::money_mouth_face: but my mom just doesn’t understand :rage::confounded::rage::confounded: that being a gamer isn’t a hobby :baby::no_good_man: it’s my hardcore PASSION :man_astronaut::man_astronaut::raised_hands::raised_hands::shark::shark: