Games you're getting after E3

Wolfenstein II: The trailer sold me on the game, and the shooting/characters look amazing. I’m trying hard not to break my no preorder rule, mainly after finding out you can shoot from a wheelchair.

God of War: The story looks great, so I’ll probably get this. Seeing the snake in the trailer made me much more certain on buying it.

Spider-Man: I want to see gameplay that isn’t too QTE laden. If it looks good, I’ll get it. inFAMOUS: Second Son is making me crave more superhero games, so this looks like a great game for me.

Anything you plan on getting?

Mario x Rabbids… I’m shocked.

Ooblets! A friend put it on my radar a few months ago, and the little view we got only made me more excited. I also hope to be able to get Beyond Good and Evil 2 if it’s not a PS4 exclusive.

The Crew 2 is far more interesting now (I got the original via playing the betas and then the uPlay freebie, never got the expansion packs). FM7 definitely make me think it’s time to come back to a series I loved on 360 and have seen in rather a slump. And NfS: Payback looks like they may be doing enough to turn the 2015 game into a full title rather than just the framework for a good game with some bad FMV draped over it.

Mario & Rabids is certainly something that makes me want a Switch more.

Spiderman looks like it could finally give Arkham some competition for top tier comic book games.

Beyond Good & Evil 2, obviously, even if we know next to nothing outside of the tone piece they showed.

Oh, almost forgot but Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Definitely doing exactly what I wanted them to from building up a prequel.

Lots more but those are some highlights.

I’ve been eyeing Sea of Thieves ever since they first announced it and it looks like a ton of fun actually so I will be getting that.

As a rule I don’t say I’m going to get a game until after its out (or after early reviews are in at the very least), but Rabbids x Mario, Mario Odyssey, Wolfenstein 2, and Spider-Man all have me very intrigued. Overall it was a pretty solid E3 by my reckoning.

I can think of seven that I want to get day 1:

• Mario X̶C̶O̶M̶ x Rabbids
  • Mario Odyssey
  • The Crew 2
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Wolfeinstein II: Why are we the only WWII game with nazi imagery?
  • Ooblets
  • TUNIC

A Switch and Zelda.

Was it at the show? No.

Is it a prelude to a beautiful gaming future? Yes.

Wolfenstein II, for sure. The trailer was spectacular, and a game about fascists taking over America seems very timely in today’s sociopolitical climate.

Mario Odyssey looks incredibly wacky in the best way possible, and I can’t get Pauline’s ditty out of my head, so that’s gonna be a day-one purchase from me.

Shadow of the Colossus remake; I can’t wait to play that masterpiece again with gorgeous remastered visuals and updated controls.

Metroid Prime 4.

Mario + Rabbids: This crow I’m eating is delicious.

Fire Emblem Warriors: I’m a Musou fan and Fire Emblem fan, so duh.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: A new Xenoblade with the narrative structure of the original? YES, PLEASE.

Mario + Rabbids: Save some of that crow for me.

Shadow of the Colossus remake: I barely played the original when I was younger and I’d love the chance to give this the time it deserves.

Wolfenstein II: Looks awesome!

Spider Man: Looks exactly like Arkham Asylum, which is a good thing! I loved that series.

Sea of Thieves OR Skull and Bones: Scratch that pirating itch without actually becoming a pirate (which is illegal in this state).

Just so, so many games, and such little time :sob:

I am turning more towards buying a Nintendo Switch after that show, even though I think it looks like a good year’s coming for the 3DS based on what was shown. If I do end up trying to buy a Switch, I’m willing to be that it will be nearly impossible to find. I like that Sea of Thieves game, too

Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider
It’s an expansion for a game I love. Yes, please!

I was already intrigued by Mario Odyssey but I’m absolutely sold now, also definitely picking up the Superstar Saga remaster. Still torn on Splatoon 2 but I’m more excited than ever to get a Switch.

Day 1 purchases
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza 6
Destiny 2
Cuphead
Life is Strange prequel

I guess a Switch for
Mario x Rabbids
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

the will get at some point
Crew 2
Metro
Wolfenstein 2
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
South Park
Far Cry 5
Middle Earth : Shadow of War

I know there are more but this seems like a lot of money already

Off the top of my head:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ashen
Ooblets
Shadow of the Colossus Remake
Metroid: Samus Returns
Super Mario Odyssey
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Wolfenstein 11
Monster Hunter World
Pokken Tournament
Dad of War

I’ve probably forgotten a ton.

Oooblets and Sea of Thieves! Interested to see where Anthem heads, too.

Fire Emblem Warriors is looking to be a best-of Musou mechanics with optional objectives, four characters at a time, more strategic elements than typical Musou, weapons triangle, and a bunch of other stuff, so I’m quite looking forward to it even if I don’t really care much about Fire Emblem.

Shit, forgot about Warriors. Excited for a Fire Emblem game that actually plays nice.

Them’s fightin’ words!