Games you've bought multiple times

a few of the bethesda rpgs… I think that’s it! I feel really guilty when I do it

Quite a bit, thanks to Nintendo’s Virtual Console service.

Really, you can put Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, or Streets of Rage 2 onto any system I own and I’ll pick it up.

Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic: Xbox, Windows, Mac (basically x 2), iOS, Steam.

I have bought Final Fantasy Tactics no less then 6 times. Twice on PS1 as my first disc broke, twice on PSP as my PSP broke and couldn’t read discs anymore, and twice on mobile when I switch from iPhone to Android

.5 - The first Zone of Enders came with the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo
1 - MGS2:Sons of Liberty for PS2
2 - MGS2:Subsistance for Xbox
3 - MGS2:Subsistance for PS2
4 - MGS2:HD Collection for X360

Four & a half times

I have bought Minecraft on PC, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Vita, and Mobile. And next week I’ll be buying it on Switch.

Another game I’ve bought multiple times is Binding of Isaac. On PC multiple times, then once on Vita and on Switch.

MGS 3 on PS2, Xbox 360, 3DS, and Vita.

Skyrim on PC, Xbox 360, and PS4. Will buy it on Switch, also.

Kind of a cheat answer since it’s only $1, but I think I’ve bought Mountain at least fourteen times at this point. Any time a friend mentions having never played it, I just throw a key at them.

…Look, I like Mountain a lot, okay?

I had to buy the first episode of Life is Strange twice because I bought it on PC and the dang thing didn’t wanna run. So I bought it on Xbox instead.

I think Ive bought Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age Origins, Skyrim, and Dishonored all twice because getting the GOTY editions was cheaper than buying all the DLCs individually.

so much money for me to basically just play the two main games as well, i never got to finish birth by sleep bc i sold my ps3

I do this across platforms with Sword & Sworcery

For my sins, GTA V on ps3 ps4 and pc

Besides bundle overlaps:

Sonic 1/2/& Knuckles, Dawn of War + Winter Assault, Freedom Force, Max Payne, Deus Ex, Diablo II, Neverwinter Nights plus expansions. GTAs 1 through IV, Pharoah, Baldur’s Gate 2, and Fallout 1/2/Tactics.

The Mass Effect Trilogy, Destiny, Bioshock, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Baldur’s Gate 2! I’m sure there’s lots more, but those the ones that stand out to me most recently.

Oh boy, OK. Don’t judge me.

Batman: Arkham Asylum/City/Origin/Knight, Mad Max, Divinity Original Sin, Oblivion, Skyim, Fallout 3 and 4, Fallout New Vegas,The Witcher 2 and 3, Darksiders 1 and 2, Banner Saga 1 and 2, Elite Dangerous, Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite, Borderlands 1, 2 and Pre-sequel…

I’ll stop there, though the list goes on. Almost every game I own, I own on PC and one, maybe two consoles. I have a problem…I know this.

There are a few that stand out. I pre-ordered two copies of Mass Effect 3, the collectors and the standard on Xbox 360, then later bought it again on PC…and PS3, I regret nothing. I bought the collectors edition of Arkham Asylum on PS3, didn’t like that it came in a sleeve instead of a plastic case so I traded it in at Gamestop and bought the standard edition. THEN I traded that in, only to later buy it on Xbox 360, and again on the PC. Lastly, I bought Gears of War and Resistance, traded them in, bought them again, traded them in, and bought them yet again…only to trade them in and later buy them once more. I think they were under a dollar the last time I bought them.

Let’s see.

The biggest example is Persona 3. I had P3, P3: FES, P3P in Japanese, and P3P in English. I like P3.

I’ve also gotten FF Tactics, FFVII, and FFX on Vita and their respective PlayStations (although Tactics I have on PSP and Vita).

This also comes up a lot with an iPad. I have Papers, Please, Baldur’s Gate: EE, TWEWY, Transistor, and Bastion all on iOS as well as PC.

Yikes. Saying it all out loud is rough (especially since I’m sure I’m forgetting some). >_<

I own every Grand Theft Auto from III to V at least two or three times. I have two copies of San Andreas just in the PS2. I don’t even like those PS2 era GTAs… :rolling_eyes:

Tomb Raider 2 on PC, PS1, digital (I’ve downloaded that version on PS3, PSP, and Vita), and another PS1 copy when I couldn’t find my original. I really like Tomb Raider 2.

Only other multiple copy- outside of replacements for discs my kids destroyed- is digital Overwatch for my new PS4Pro after buying the disc copy for my original PS4.

Y’all put me to shame. For the most part I thiink it counts to say I bought the PS3 and then the PS4 versions of Last of Us and GTA V.

I know I bought morrowind a couple of times.

I bought like 10 copies of Thomas Was Alone when it was on deep sale because I wanted all my friends to play it. Same with Bastion I think.

I’d definitely buy PS4 versions of most of my ps3 games because I’m lazy and don’t want to move things around and switch out consoles. (Also the dual shock 4 is so much better than the 3 it wasn’t even funny)

I’ve purchased Syndicate, Darksiders 2, Skyrim, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution twice, all out of love. I bought GTA V again out of obligation to my friends so we could play on Xbox One.

I got SW Battlefront 2 on PS2, PC and on Steam and will probably buy it again if I ever get round to getting a Ps2 again