Give a shout-out

shout out to…

ABBY FROM BROOKLYN

12 Likes

Shout out to all the Titanfall 2’s of the world, games that deserved more love than they got. I see you baby. You’re great.

3 Likes

shout out to Sara Anderson for being wonderful

Cute cat painting!

Shout out to cottage cheese, it wasn’t something I expected to like. You’re kinda lumpy and doesn’t look too appetizing, but your subtle taste and springy mouthfeel swept me off the floor.

2 Likes

Shoutout to the Waypoint mods. (Also the Waypoint team.)

As a team, all of you have made this forum, the stream chats, and the Discord server absolutely delightful.

You’ve kept them organized, clean, polite, and troll and spam, free. You’ve held to your guns, community standards, rules, and made calls I see many shy from making.

Waypoint is good, and worth coming back to day after day - because of you. Thanks.

8 Likes

1 Like

Shout out to Cher

2 Likes

Shout out to film and television’s Olivia Colman who is never off her A-game of playing badass women who are also total hot messes.

1 Like

Shoutout to that guzheng player from “Our Shining Days” (why wasn’t it translated “Firefly Girl” or something?), who was a far worthier and more narratively interesting candidate for love interest than “rejected nerd with crush, no reason given” stalker-photography dude.

Yes, I just watched it, and yes, I am a mad.

shoutout to cool moths. just the cool ones though.

4 Likes

Shout-out to Trader joe’s selection of pumpkin products.

shout out to the dark theme on discourse dot zone for making it so my retinas don’t die every time i visit this forumn

4 Likes

Shout out to Trader Joe’s brand of spiced cider which goes very well with whiskey.

Shout out to big dudes especially trans guys who have to deal with way too much bs

5 Likes

Shout out to Matcha Kitkats

2 Likes

Shoutouts to Pancakes and coffee on a Sunday morning while it’s snowing outside.

4 Likes

Shout-out to etsy for having a designer from South Africa for making me a Mimikyu hoodie.

3 Likes

shoutout to sliding the brightness on your phone all the way the fuck down when you wake up so it doesn’t burn the shit outta your eyes, and then adjusting to the daylight and looking at your phone again and being like “fuck I can’t see shit better put the brightness back up”

2 Likes

Could setup an IFTTT for that I bet based on time