Gundam Extreme Vs Community Tournament

Solomon, I have returned!

After three long years I’m very excited to welcome everyone to the return of (Casual) Encounters in Space!

If you were around in 2017, you’ll notice things are mostly the same:
The tournament will consist of two phases, Pools and Bracket. In the Pools phase, your team will play one match (first to three wins) against every team in your division to determine who progresses to the bracket phase. The bracket phase is a single elimination ladder to determine our winners.

The big change this is that this year, the tournament is open to ALL SKILL LEVELS! That’s not to say scrubs need not apply; by all means, the more the merrier. If you’re interested in the Extreme Vs series and want to improve, you’ll hardly find a better way to do it!

As for all you veteran pilots out there, please consider spending some time to help new players in the days leading up to the tournament.

If you already have a partner, you’re golden. If you don’t, I’ll help facilitate getting people matched up.

If you’ve never played the Gundam Extreme Vs series, it’s a fast paced 2 on 2, 3D lock-on fighting game with melee and ranged attacks. It’s a lot of fun, and I hope some new people give the series a shot! If you’ve picked up the game, please consider joining. All skill levels welcome!

If you’re interested, please join us in the tournament Discord:
https://discord.gg/sGZ3ys

You can register for participation through September 2nd using this form:
https://forms.gle/RfPZ9Mox98K76zEd8

The tournament is currently planned to run through the month of September, with specific timing depending on how everything goes.

If you have any questions, drop me a reply here!

2 Likes

Hey, all. Just wanted to bump this topic with a quick updates on the tournament.

First off, we’ve got some veteran players doing some great teaching work over in the Discord. It’s pretty great!

Second, I am pleased to announce that there is now a prize for our little tournament: Each player on the winning team will receive a code for $50 in PSN credit! This was made possible by an individual who has asked to remain anonymous. Thank you very much, mysterious benefactor.

Finally, we’re less than a week away from registration closing! Please come on by!

How I wish these games would come to PC :sob:

Best of luck to all involved!

So do I, Wazanator… Sooooo do I.

Anyway, one last bump because it’s LAST CALL for tournament entries! I’m closing the form in about 24-28 hours!

1 Like

dream scenario for these to come to pc honestly