Halloween Costume Ideas!

I wanted to be an IGLOOGHOST witch

but I haven’t had time to work on a costume unfortunately. might steal the SPP bunny idea from @Neurasthenic.

1 Like

A fun low end version of a Bloodborne costume I was thinking of would be buying a witch costume and a skeleton costume then just wearing the witch costume over it. Buy a fake cleaver or something and a pirate gun, and bang, makeshift Bone Ash Set from Bloodborne!

3 Likes

I’m thinking adam west batman mask with a robe, slippers, and a coffee mug. Telling people I’m batman but I’m just having a slow start to the day.

2 Likes

I went as Alice from Madness Returns last year. I might reuse the costume at some point this year, but otherwise I was just planning to be a basic witch.

2 Likes

I think I might use gender swap Zarya as an excuse to tone up for next Halloween.

I have bleach blonde hair right now and think I should utilize it for the costume. Ideas??

Awesome mask bro very creative and scary and what? it’s made of paper!! again awesome idea would like to have one like this.

For the third year in a row my wife has declined to participate in a couple’s costume of Gilles de Rais and Joan of Arc and I think that is a tragedy.

As an alternative, I think I am going to do a riff on M. R. James’s “Casting the Runes” / the film “The Night of the Demon” and write down the “cursing runes” on a bunch of paper and slip them to people throughout the day.

I have a bunch of ideas but really nowhere to go besides work and don’t need to spend the money. I’d love to do punk Bowser, I have a Professor Birch costume, and would love to try to do a Cells at Work! red cell costume!

My son was really into Ninjago last year, so I carved a pumpkin for him.

Before I had a kid, I made a Fallout pumpkin and a 999/VLR pumpkin that I’ll see if I can find pictures of as well.

Edit:

3 Likes

Wear all black. Superglue a nickel onto your back. That’s it.

1 Like

I have a crown and homemade cat ears (I was The King of Cats last year) and I have no idea what I should do this year.

I’m thinking of being a sim. Is there a good DIY to creating the sim diamond?

Here you go! It has a template for the plumbob and directions for how to attach it to a hat, though you could move it to a headband or something else too.

1 Like

That’s perfect! Thanks.

I’m going to party like it’s 2013 and dress up like Karkat Vantas from Homestuck

I feel like dressing as the Untitled Goose Game Kid Chased by a Goose would be a cheap costume that would get some good laughs:

Stuffed Goose.
Oversized Glasses.
Thrift Store Sweater.
Wire up the goose to chase you.

Control has been stuck in my head for weeks, I’ve been thinking about making an FBC Agent costume. The only really unique prop would be the HRA harness, but it’s not a particularly difficult one. Where there’s a will, there’s a Sculpey-way.

The biggest roadblock, as with most of the recent Halloweens, is actually the fact that I don’t have anywhere to wear it to. :wink:

This thread has been attacting spam, so we are locking it. Feel free to make another thread if you want to talk about the subject!