Help me name the next XBox

Microsoft Store

XBOX One Hundred

in 72 months when the better hardware version comes

XBOX One Hundred Thousand

Where we dropping fam?

Also known as the Xboy. They could have a mascot! Bring back console mascots!

Boxatronic X

X (Box) gonna give it to ya

The Tenth Box

Hey Jim, this is Parker Microsoft from Branding and SEO. We did a whole lot of focus groups and excel wizardry and found the perfect name to align with our company strategy and zeitgeist.

Microsoft Xbox Game Console 10 Live for Homes Powered By Azure

Thanks for your time,

Parker

Flexbox

Xbox…2

ok hear me out… what if it was a 2-in-1 home console and portable like the switch and they called it…

Microsoft XBox Surface

I know this a J&D thread, but I’d seriously buy that yesterday. Switch concept + MS’s tendency to overengineer things in the surface line would be amazing.

I straight up love me a good handheld, so now you have me hoping something like this actually happens

HexBox the first occult game system

Literal

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

#Xbox

but it’s a tic tac toe board using the # where all the squares are filled with x

ecksBocks

who needs the letter when you have the sound

The Eggs Box: It’s just a box of eggs.

X Bobs: It’s ten guys named Bob that are now living with you. I don’t know, maybe one of them knows a cool party game or something.

Xball. To compete with the portability of the Switch, Microsoft has built a system that you easily take with you anywhere you go. Indeed, you don’t even need to carry it; simply roll it down the street. You can even play with Xball when it is turned off, rolling it back and forth with your friends!

X Box X Furious

~~~ The X Games ~~~

XboxRising
R E V E N G E N C E