Hold the dang phone there's a new darksiders

I liked both games well enough but I’m much happier about the continued existence of b-games.

Now where’s a new Condemned???

i couldn’t get into the first one but i am definitely curious about this coming back

Darksiders 2 wasn’t very good. That said, I am very much into the idea of a Darksiders 3 that tried to pay off the ending of the first game.

How much she looks like a Garudo is tripping me up, please god let this be a BOTW like

I’m super into the idea of a new Darksiders but not honestly sure what they need to do mechanically to make me actually play a new Darksiders. I hope it turns out great though!

I still haven’t played any of the the Darksiders games. I’ve always wanted to try them out, though, so this definitely sparks some interest with me!

I never got around to the second. I quite enjoyed the first, I thought it was tonally a fun idea even though it didn’t quite pull everything off. But I’m glad to see them giving it another shot!

The first Darksiders was so good. It was like a Zelda game with an odd trapper keeper aesthetic. I never played 2, but I just picked it up in the Xbox spring sale so maybe it’s time to get that going

I’m super ready to play a new darksiders. I really liked the first one and I honestly don’t remember a lot about 2? Maybe it’s time to replay those.

I played the first Darksiders and kind of loved how completely fucking stupid it was. It was like an entire game of some shit someone airbrushed onto the side of a van and I was super into it because I am also stupid.

I never played 2, but hey, I’d give a third one a try. Is that protagonist going to be Pestilence or Famine then?

I love Darksiders because it was such a middle-tier game, and the story/gameplay/characters reflected that. I hope they don’t try to go super big budget with 3. The best thing these games can do is realize how ridiculous they are.

Oh boy. This is news to me. Like practically everyone else here I had a super good time with the first one and not so much with the second, so hopefully 3 is a nice return to form. Though the character in the image doesn’t really evoke Pestilence or Famine much - I guess that is a very narrow angle to see them from, though.

Here’s the Amazon description:

Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.

Oh, duh. I completely forget the horseman lineup in Darksiders was a little different. Fury sounds fun.

hell YES Fury’s a girl (praying hands emoji)

Okay this is very exciting. MAGIC WHIP

enough about the fuckn horsemen. when do i get to play as the horse

I liked Fury better when she was on the box of my video card in 2005.
I’m not crazy right? Her character design is dated and terrible?

I kiiiiiiiiiinda love it.

She evokes McFarlane’s work in the same way Death and War did imo.