I feel like I need to tell someone, and my wife just doesn’t understand. I love the system, I really do. Here are some reasons why, in list form:
- I can play on the TV then pick the thing up and carry on playing immediately
- Kids can play, adults can play, everyone can play and join in straight away (thinking MarioKart, Puyo Puyo, even 1-2 Switch, I have parents/siblings/nieces and nephews who are all using it who haven’t used my other machines)
- It downloads games and patches super quick
- The tablet battery seems to last an age
- It has good games that don’t cost loads (Thumper, Snipperclips etc)
- It has good full price games (Zelda, MarioKart, Disgaea 5)
- I had a weekend away where it was on the main TV, then we switched (heh) it to the tablet screen on a stand, then later I was on the couch playing it handheld and it worked perfectly each time.
- I have enjoyed every game I have played/bought on it (Zelda, MK, Disgaea, Setsuna, Puyo Puyo, SnipperClips, Thumper and even 1-2 Switch though to a lesser extent)
I am no Nintendo fanboy. Have a 3DS but no Wii or WiiU. Own a PS4 and have had an xbox in the past but goddamn I love the hell out of this system right now.
Still not sure on Arms though…