I love answering fighting game questions!

I’ve been playing fighting games a whole lot for the past few years now and really like talking about them. I thought it might be fun to see what kind of questions people might have, anything from advice on picking them up, to weird trivia, or trying to dig up some weird old half-remembered game, or trying to sort out the strange jargon that has grown up around them.

At this point I’m pretty familiar with most of the major stuff out there, my biggest blind spot would be anime games outside of Guilty Gear. Lately I’ve been having a lot of fun digging into Marvel. At the moment my team is Monster Hunter, Hulk and Mind stone. They’re all extremely interesting and pair up in some really fun ways, but I’m starting to think I need to break the individual parts out into separate teams. There’s a little too much overlap and I run into some really oppressive matchups now and then.

Why is there no recent port of Groove On Fight one of the raddest games in all of creation. :frowning:

Probably some combination of it being a niche interest and also licensing deals are hellish and weird. I wish Capcom could sell copies of the old Jojo fighter again.