I wanna delete video games

hey guys, how do i delete video games on steam?

they keep being bad

pls help

3 Likes

Gabe personally grants you the power to delete Video Games if you buy over 1,000 games on Steam and fax him all the receipts.

If you’ve already done that you should try looking beneath UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late, which is where it was for me.
video-games

9 Likes

russian bot hired by epic games. mods please ban

14 Likes

do it coward

do it now

4 Likes

I’ve been hiding in a vent in a server farm that houses all digital video games for years. One of these days someone is going to trip on a wire that I keep moving and unplug the whole thing.

2 Likes

While everyone else is Naruto running at Area51 we need to instead Sonic The Hedgehog run at the server farms. They’ll never see it coming.

5 Likes

Please do it. No joke.

1 Like

Have you tried

2 Likes

If you get your money for a Steam purchase refunded through a credit chargeback then Valve pays that out instead of the dev so just by all 30,000 games available on Steam right now and then tell Visa someone stole your card.

3 Likes

games are done. we’re reading poetry and playing handball in 2020 fam.

5 Likes

Impossible. They already killed Mass Effect. You can’t delete what has already been murdered.

1 Like

On no! The uninstall command is coming from inside the game!

3 Likes

format videogames:
enter
WARNING, ALL DATA ON videogames WILL BE LOST!
Proceed with Format Y/N?
Y

5 Likes
DROP TABLE dbo.VIDEO_GAMES;
8 Likes

I heard a rumor that if you delete your Windows/System32 folder you’ll never get a bad game on steam again.

sudo rm -rf /video_games

4 Likes

Ooof Soo… video games… problematic, am I right oof woof yikes

3 Likes

I’ll get in touch with one of my contacts… we’ll work something out

Unless that massive ding-dong Todd gets in the way

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.