If you could kill God, would you?

With the ultimate of ultimate skills available to you, where you have the potential to kill God or whatever creator of the universe there is, like almost every videogame out there, would you pull the trigger?

depends on whether i a) create a universe without god or b) become the new god

If he made me, then he can’t be that bad of a dude. I’d probably swing by for coffee and some answers to life and stuff tho.

Edit: Holy shit, I bet God knows how to make really fucking good coffee

It depends. Does God follow Santa Clause rules, wherein if I kill God, I have to become the new God? Will God just get back up (I assume God is an essential NPC so?)??? I need more details.

I mean, I ain’t got anything else going on this weekend so yeah I guess

People gotta call me Godslayer

this is in the jokes forum

but also

yes

Only if it’s the Cool Ranch version of god.

Isn’t this an anime plot already

Yeah, but I’d do it in a Looney Tunes sort of way, just so it isn’t too much of a downer.

Nietzsche already did.

Like probly not, I might threaten god for some cool shit though.

Only if they accept to fight in a Hell in a Cell at Madison Square Garden.

To me that means you then have the task of taking the creator’s place (with great power comes great responsibility) and I wouldn’t want that so no. Plus it’s more fun for everyone to wonder, what if he took on a God?

On one hand he made Freddie Mercury
On the other hand, Hitler.
I dunno, I feel like he’s already pretty laize-faire. I would only really do it for the satisfaction, and on the off chance I could gain his powers and finally solve that climate change thing

“Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god that blessed us with this cryptic puzzle, and wonder if we’ll ever have the chance to kill him” quoth 2B

Look I agree with (Friends at the Table) what Maelgwyn did, I just wish it wasn’t with that sword.

Both Samothes and Maelgwyn had bad ideas, with or without that sword.

And killing gods leads to nothing But Weird Bullshit. Like [double especial spoilers for the end of the latest episode] your cool af fire claw freezing

This is all very true and I think can be used to describe a good chunk of FatT. Though I’ve always read it as ‘Fuck me, the relationship between existence and non-existence sure is Weird Bullshit.’

On topic: I 'unno. Maybe? Probably? It’d be a pretty long discussion, I feel.

I don’t think so. They seem, like, kind of important.