If you could only listen to one song

If you had to listen to one song only for the rest of your life what song would you pick?

1 Like

4’33

15 characters

6 Likes

Either this

or this

Come Down to Us has been my fave from my fave Burial record for a long time but I recently started replaying Grand Theft Auto V and one of the new radio stations, Frank Oceans I believe, has Hiders and driving down the Los Santos freeway at 100mph blasting that is my biggest joy in gaming atm.

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe Happy Birthday

This, but unironically:

5 Likes

To be honest I’d probably stop listening to music because this would drive me freaking nuts.

5 Likes

Champions of Nothing, bu Matthew Good

It’s not my favourite song, or even just my favourite OP for this anime, but I think it’s one of maybe four songs I could comfortably listen to forever.

1 Like

i would die for stack

Fantastic choice. One of my all time favorites. This one is up there for me too:

2 Likes

Wait, I got a better one

3 Likes

Maybe the greatest song in an all time great catalog

It’s this or Girl

I want to pick a really really really long song like Cassandra Gemini or B!tch’s Brew or something by Swans just so I can squeeze the most ~content~ out of my pick.

But I actually think my pick would be Strumming Music by Charlemagne Palestine. It’s also a long song, yes, but I think it’s a song that I don’t think I would ever get sick of. It’s just a simple, resonant soundscape that is ultimately pretty inoffensive and relaxing.

1 Like

Oh this song was a favorite growing up!

1 Like

I like this choice! Combination Pizza Hut & Taco Bell is a tempting choice for me now.

I’m loving all these choices!