I'm over for breakfast. What are you making me?

If you were in my kitchen (and assuming no dietary restrictions), you’d be getting a two-egg omelette, some crepes, and coffee. You’re stuffing your face within 10 to 15 minutes. Enjoy, this is the most important meal of the day.

Omelette
2 eggs
2 tablespoons water
salt & pepper

Add mix-ins (I go with spinach and cheddar) just before you fold the omelette.

Crepes
1 C flour
2 eggs
1/2 c water
1/2 c milk
2 tablespoons butter
salt

You can stuff the crepes with savory stuff if you want, but I will judge you. Put some fresh fruit and jam in there.

I’ve done this like 2 times in my life maybe but I’m gonna make a breakfast scramble with potatoes, eggs, some bell peppers, and probs bacon. Hot sauce is available.

I’m making you leave. I didn’t tidy my kitchen.

Seriously though I only know pancakes:

^ basically this recipe except I whisk the eggs, oil and milk first then add flour and whisk until I can draw on top of the batter by dribbling batter from the whisk. Nice and thick pancakes.

Yesssss. I always mix tastes when I eat, and having them mixed for me is so much more efficient.

I will eat any pancake that’s put in front of me. One of my go-tos as well.

Try crepes! The fancy name always intimidated me, but it turns out they’re easier to make than pancakes. All you have to do is tilt the skillet so the batter coats the entire surface and gets super thin. Other than that, you mix and cook them exactly like pancakes.

I’ve got a box of this limited edition chocolate toast crunch and we’re sharing that.

That, or instant noodles.

It depends on the tone of that morning.

Either some basic fluffy pancakes with a selection of good fruit and jam toppings (maybe with ice cream)

Or a vegan fry up, with fried mushrooms, onion and veggie sausages. As well as scrambled tofu, baked beans and toast.

well, there’s a mcdonalds down the street so

Some good ol’ corned beef hash, with some shredded hashbrowns on the side.

Oh, for you? Hmmm…here’s some slightly burnt toast I guess.

A vegan feast:

Vegan banana nut waffles with fried plantains, Smokey home fries, vegan sausages, and virgin mamossas (because you have to work and I don’t drink - and therefore have no booze).

My oven is broken right now, but assuming that it’s not, I would probably have some home-made bread, with an assortment of cheese and home-made marmelade. Probably also Pancakes as well (a fancy breakfast needs Pancakes).

Basically imagine a breakfast so rich it makes you immediately go back to sleep.

as a person from The South, this will depend on whether I got up early enough to make some biscuits, because if so, we havin’ biscuits, baby

otherwise, I dunno, prolly breakfast tacos. I can make some flour tortillas for ya real quick, make them breakfast tacos

Waffles with amaretto whipped cream

No sides you don’t need anything else

A selection of bread and breadrolls, at least 4 different kinds. Butter or margarine if you like. A variety of cheeses, like Gouda, Brie and Cheddar. A few kinds of jam, curd to go with them. If you’re OK with meat, cold cuts of ham, salami, and bologna, liverwurst and some “Zwiebelmett” (minced and spiced pork with onions). Eggs, either boiled or scrambled. Coffee, cocoa, and orange juice.

Yes, this is a single meal, why do you ask? :wink:

18718a2bc312a6acce2cff0b8e340eae

These waffles, with buttermilk and brown sugar, and fry up some eggs on the side.

I have Frosted Flakes, and also Non-Frosted Flakes

Big ass egg sandwich with bacon and cheese and ketchup.

Love a pancake! What I love to make is pear pancakes, where I crack a can of pears, and toss in both some chunked-up pears and pour in just a bit of the syrup or water they’re packed in. It’s a good mild fruit to pair with plain pancakes, or especially pancakes made with yogurt or anything else that adds a little bit of sourness to the mix.

I like to make pancakes, tend to add a little extra spice to mine, like cinnamon or brown sugar. Also, if I have the time, I would make biscuits and gravy, some fresh grapefruit, if I have any.

So yeah, just come on it to this old, abandoned, and totally haunted house to get you some breakfast!

You’re my guest, so unless you’re insistent on eating uhhh… glances at kitchen toast, Rice Krispies, Shreddies, or Breakfast to Go mix, I’m cooking for you.

And the best thing I can make is French Toast.

A healthy portion for two would be…

3 eggs
3 tbsp of milk
3 tsp of vanilla extract
2 tsp of cinnamon
2 tsp of nutmeg
4-8 slices of bread (depending on bread used and how much it can soak up)

Get the frying pan heating up to medium. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the milk. Whip em good with a fork. Add the vanilla. Whip again. Frying pan should be hot. Slab some margarine in there. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon and nutmeg in the bowl. Submerge bread slice in the bowl for a second on both sides and slap in pan. Repeat until pan is full. Cook em until golden brown. Add other half of cinnamon and nutmeg once half the eggs are gone (or else it will all just end up on one very cinnamony and nutmegy piece). Repeat until you run out of egg mixture.

Serve with maple syrup.