Is Warframe going to out-Destiny Destiny?

I really do wish there were more “roles” in Destiny. They made some steps with certain subclasses and the class abilities, but I think there’s a lot more that could be explored. Then again, that applies to a lot of that game.

I played a little bit of warframe back when it was in beta and more recently before Christmas. I think it does some things really well. The combat feels nice and I like the wall running (I always like the wall running) but I just couldn’t get into it. I don’t think it explains its various systems very well. I got to the new open area and just didn’t know what I was doing. It was laggy and full of higher MOBs. I get that it’s F2P and does some things that Destiny should probably look to emulate but I do feel like Destiny is the superior game.

I was playing Destiny 2 a couple of weeks back with my friends. My friend unlocked one of the exotic ships from the Christmas dawning event. Without thinking, I started openly mocking him because his ship looked Warframe as fuck.

I’m the worst kind of person.

But c’mon this ship looks warframe as fuck. I mean what is that? With all the spoilers, curves and spikes… a little too much overdesign… a little too warframe if you ask me.

It really, really does. I bet that eventually there will end up being a Warframe named “Cerulean”.