It is Friday, December 8th, 2017

And Final Fantasy Tactics is still not out on PC

But Okami HD comes out in 4 days!

But this will likely be the time where the sexism finally beats out everything else I love about the game and I can no longer make excuses for it

CBHotbyUYAAW56e

I’ve never played the game, was looking forward to it though because everyone else seems to fondly remember it. Should I give it a pass?
download

I would say so honestly. Like it’s an eleven year old game so like depending on you few old and problematic media maybe give it a look but at the very least watch the intro a decide how you feel from there

Nintendo has still yet to talk about the status of Virtual Console on the Switch.

sad-fox

At least FFT is on phones (AKA the true home of turn-based strategy).

Yeah but the controls suck…

tumblr_n0qzz5IPCf1rso0oao1_500

video games

Indeed

Baby tax fox

Shit the fuzz is on to us!

tumblr_ocpfp20eu31txpt36o1_500

Only 23 more days to 2018, the year the finale of KRZ drops.

I still have not played KRZ

tumblr_mzo3a0DbHF1r8581yo1_500

Skweenix released Final Fantasy VII HD for PS4, then Final Fantasy IX HD for PS4, but skipped Final Fantasy VIII HD for PS4 THE BEST DANG ONE SO NOW I GOTTA PLAY THE STEAM VERSION AND MOD IT SO IT REPLACES THE GARBAGE PC PORT MIDI SOUNDTRACK WITH THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK I’M STILL HEATED

I feel like Dungeon Run is one of the best things Hearthstone has added to the game since launch, yet with no rewards for actually playing the mode, you’re basically incentivized not to actually play it.

It’s only a day after it launched and it’s basically on track to be abandoned.

A lot of my friends recently switched to Elder Scrolls Legends, might be worth a try if you are looking for a replacement CCG.

That Fennec Fox up there looks like it’s snorting cocaine on a glass table

IT IS NOW SATURDAY AND THE WOLVES REIGN, AROOOO, WHERE IS TIMESPLITTERS 4

ON THAT NOTE WHERE THE HELL IS BLAST CORPS 2

God damn wolves are taking over the thread and now I have to fight them off

tumblr_nsn1tg1nxH1tmi00co3_400