It’s ‘Fire Pro Wrestling,’ Goop, And ‘Subterfuge’ Revenge on Waypoint Radio

What else do you expect on a Friday?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/43d7kn/its-fire-pro-wrestling-goop-and-subterfuge-revenge-on-waypoint-radio

that cold open had me thinking I had started up Friends at the Table by accident. I guess what I’m saying is maybe Gwyneth Paltrow is some sort of space entrepreneur/spiritual leader from a few hundred thousand years in the future.

Gwyneth Paltrow is a time traveller from a period where the masses seek salvation and immortality in health cults preaching the benefits of consuming the skin cells of teens. She is an pre-proto-evangelist, where you preach for a religion that exists in future in the distant the past.

Weird, this episode isn’t showing up in my podcast app (Podcast Addict), even though past ones have always appeared pretty much instantly. I actually thought they just hadn’t done one yesterday until checking this morning! Still not showing up, though I guess I could listen through the browser if it never appears.

I was just coming to post the same thing. I hate to be a broken record but the delay in podcasts and videos being posted is a huge bummer. Waypoint is awesome but the availability of videos and pods is lacking.

What’s goop, internet?

Not appearing on itunes. I need my podcasts!

I’m listening and Austin is talking about German Suplexes, so here’s a very pretty German Suplex.

Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle brand.