I've started to make a "Best of Waypoint" video series!

Hi everyone!
Been a fan of Waypoint’s podcasts and videos since they started, but am brand new to the forums so I don’t know if this is the right place to post this. Anyway, I recently started to edit together “Best of Waypoint” videos and the first episode is up on YouTube! I’ll continue to edit them and post the links here as well.

I figured that I would go through their videos in a random order rather than start from the 72 hour stream because I have a full-time job, so I can only edit them in my free time and that would take a while to start there.
Well that’s pretty much it. I’ll post the YouTube link to the playlist below. Let me know what you think. The first episode was when they played Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Best of Waypoint Episode 1

Thanks!

I’d be more interested in maybe highlights of a week’s worth of content instead of just a highlight of one video. Still a good start.

Nice and I agrees that it should be highlights from different videos and not just one. Also any chance for Podcast moments?

Yeah, I could do that. I didn’t want to make the video too long so I focused on just one video, but I could definitely include others in the same episode. Keep in mind, they’ll be longer but I can experiment with the video length. Thanks for the feedback!

Sure! They stream 95% of the podcast episodes, so I can just grab those from Twitch.

Hi again guys!

Sorry for the delay, but I have finally put together Episode 2 and Episode 3 of the “Best of Waypoint”!

Episode 2 features Austin, Danielle, and Danika playing Snake Pass then both Danielle and Danika see what Dying: Reborn is all about. Episode 3 features the one and only Patrick Klepek experiencing both Let It Die and Yakuza 0.

I’m still working on including video podcasts and I also experimented with titles and stuff.

Enjoy!

What Waypoint #content would you recommend to newcomers?