Lang Zone - E3 2019 Official Thread

LangZoneE32019

Welcome to the Waypoint Forum’s discussion of E3 2019. This is the official thread for talk about the The Lang Zone and other Dave Lang related topics. It can also contain discussion of further coverage of Dave Lang or Lang adjacent zones that appears in later days. We want to contain overlap and multiple threads so please contain all discussion of the Lang Zone to this thread.
Thank you.

6 Likes

If I can ask one genuine question, can we discuss the GB @ nite shows here? Assuming the thread is still active of course.

Also, David Lang is a false king. Praise be to Emperor Kessler.

1 Like

Probably best to have that discussion somewhere else since this is a joke thread.

Do compasses still point north in the Lang Zone?

1 Like

It always points to Dave

1 Like

How do I navigate out?

You can’t leave the Lang Zone

1 Like

Hi video_gh0st,

I’ve been stuck in the Lang Zone for 11 hours. I can’t find any food or water other than Wheat Thins and root beer. I’ve come across a few other people, but they all vanished into thin air before I could reach them. I am trapped inside the massive steel sphere and the gravity is inverted to the interior. I took a really nasty fall, but it appears I can’t be injured. Is this the extent of the Lang Zone, or is there an exit in here? I’ve haven’t been able to find a door or hatch or seam anywhere. To be honest, I don’t know how I got here. All I remember is crystals.

Also, do you happen to know how to solve the fourth rune puzzle? I’ve been butting my head against it, but I can’t get the rings to rotate in the right direction.

Signed,
vehemently

PS. Who ever picked the root beer has excellent taste.

8 Likes

Sorry, I’m somehow stumbled into what appears to be a room with just a bunch of computers running Divekick. Haven’t made it to the rune puzzles yet.

1 Like

I’m stuck in the chamber with the big sign that says “Accept There Will Never Be A Windjammers 2” and I’m not sure what to do

4 Likes

Me neither. Windjammers kicks ass

2 Likes

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There will never be
A Windjammers 2

3 Likes

boom goes the dynamite

2 Likes

I can’t view the image you just linked. I’m trapped in a grey void and I can hear Dave’s voice echoing, saying I will never get another Windjammers.

1 Like

Has anyone had success with the Johnny V strategy of hooking up your Disney Infinity figures?

I worry that if I linger too long in the Lang Zone, LA Rob is gonna turn up and get me involved in a bitcoin scam

Guys I don’t mean to alarm you but I didn’t send this??? i didnt post this poem. whats going on? i’m getting kind of conce

2 Likes

I have evidence that David Lang was once a Japanese baseball mascot.

Several of them just showed up in the Divekick room I’m stuck in and I have to beat them all.

As long as I don’t find myself in a room where someone is giving out my cell number, I think I’m okay.

cant wait to see what new nazi catchphrase devolver turns into a pr slogan this year

im very tired

3 Likes